Ghostbusters: The Game!

Gosh, I thought someone would've reported this by now, but it turns out the entire main cast INCLUDING Bill Murray, but with the exception of Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis, are lending their voices to the game.

Yes, that means Walter Peck is in the game too. A preview available here.
Das Gamer said:
During the creation of the game the developers seem to have picked up some good trivia from the cast. "William Atherton, the guy who played Walter Peck in the movie, still runs into fans that quote the original movie," said Borth, "He told us a story about a guy on a New York City tour bus pointing at him and yelling, 'Hey everybody, look, it's dickless.'"

Gosh, I thought someone would've reported this by now, but it turns out the entire main cast INCLUDING Bill Murray, but with the exception of Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis, are lending their voices to the game.

Yes, that means Walter Peck is in the game too. A preview available here.

Sorry Ourchair, but I think that had been reported awhile ago.

I can find a way to fault you for anything. In fact, I've just convinced myself you were responsible for Hitler. Damn you, Ourchair!
I have nothing to do with Hitler.

Why would I use Houde's Time Machine to travel back and molest an Austrian boy?

Austrian boys are so not hot.

This game looks like a lot of fun. The only real question is which system to get it for (Xbox 360 or Wii?). I'm assuming the Wii version will be the most fun merely because of the Wiimote control doubling as the Proton Pack laser shooting thingy.

360 has better story though

Latest posts

Back