Green Lantern series discussion (Spoilers!)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I am surprised there is not a thread for this. It is one of the best comics ongoing today.

I've always been interested in Green Lantern, but have never really read much with him in it. I read Rebirth last year and thought it was great. Then when OYL started, I checked out Green Lantern. I forgot all about it.

But now I'm caught up on all of the series, and it is great. Not only is the Sinestro Corps an awesome idea, but it makes absolute sense as well. I can't wait to see them in action.

Superboy Prime. Awesome. I loved that scene with the Green Lantern having to guard him. I'm thinking the Sinestro Corps are going to attack and release him, or give him a yellow ring. And Parallax better return, as the Sinestro Corps's God or something.

Amon Sur is also an excellent villain. I love how Geoff Johns is building up Green Lantern's rogue gallery. Geoff Johns is great.

Green Lantern is awesome. Read it.

Also, for those of you have read Ion and Green Lantern Corps; are those two books worth picking up? I only really want to read them if they're tying into things going on with the main title.

Ion is Kyle so if your a hater you'll hate Ion but if not its wonderful. Corps is great also unless you hate on Guy Gardner. Yes, Corps has other characters but Guy is the main character. DO NOT GET Guy Gardner: Collateral Damage, it was a 2 issue mini that looked like it was drawn by a 5 year old and written by a drunk person after reading Rann Thanagar War. Corps and Ion should be on any GL lovers pull but they have nothing to do with Hal's adventures on earth.

Last edited:
I've never been too interested in the Green Lanterns, but if Geoff Johns is doing with GL what he did with Flash, I'll definitely have to check this out.

hum... I guess I'll replace The Boys with this.

I've never been too interested in the Green Lanterns, but if Geoff Johns is doing with GL what he did with Flash, I'll definitely have to check this out.

hum... I guess I'll replace The Boys with this.

"You have the ability to instill fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps."

That line pretty much speaks for itself.

I loved Rebirth, but found the first 6 issues of the ongoing to be seriously meh. Haven't read it since OYL, guess I should give it another look, huh?

I loved Rebirth, but found the first 6 issues of the ongoing to be seriously meh. Haven't read it since OYL, guess I should give it another look, huh?

Yeah, the latest arc is very good. Abin Sur's son has came to get the ring from Hal. Apparently this doesn't make sense, but I've never read Green Lantern before, so I don't care.

Yeah, the latest arc is very good. Abin Sur's son has came to get the ring from Hal. Apparently this doesn't make sense, but I've never read Green Lantern before, so I don't care.

Well, he was the villain in the horrible Green Lantern/Green Arrow crossover from a few years ago, back when Ron Marz took over GL and Winneck took GA. It was pretty bad. I eventually dropped Marz's GL which made me sad. He just made it all about the gay kid Winnick brought in.

Well, he was the villain in the horrible Green Lantern/Green Arrow crossover from a few years ago, back when Ron Marz took over GL and Winneck took GA. It was pretty bad. I eventually dropped Marz's GL which made me sad. He just made it all about the gay kid Winnick brought in.

You should get the OYL Green Lantern, it's awesome, manhunters coming back, Hank Henshaw, 52. It's just great.

YELLOW RING: "You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps."

BATMAN: "The what?"

People are scared of Batman. The Sinestro Corps want people who scare others. Batman being considered for membership is awesome.

"Not all races are as vulnerable to cranial injury as terrestrials."

I love when character's previous deaths are written away with a single line.

But then did Amun die again at the end? That would be a waste.

"Not all races are as vulnerable to cranial injury as terrestrials."

I love when character's previous deaths are written away with a single line.

But then did Amun die again at the end? That would be a waste.

He didn't die, that was the "teleport" of the Yellow Ring, quite painful.

YELLOW RING: "You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps."

BATMAN: "The what?"

People are scared of Batman. The Sinestro Corps want people who scare others. Batman being considered for membership is awesome.

The was one the best scenes ever.

OMG!!!!

Did I just want Batman to keep that yellow ring to help GL to defeat the Sinestro Corps or just for a issue.

Latest posts

Back