Greg Lantern the Movie

Re: Green Lantern-the Movie

It kinda looks like a photoshopped fan-poster, which makes me a little meh... I don't like how the inner ring of the GL symbol is extra bolded. Seems a little superfluous.

[ALL CAPS]Lens flare!!!!!!!!!!![/ALL CAPS]

Last edited:

I just re-read Secret Origin - that should be the movie right there. It's perfect.

A "Green Lantern" Sequel in the Works

Writers Greg Berlanti, Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim have been hired to write a treatment for a "Green Lantern" sequel while production continues on the first film. They will also pen a new treatment for "The Flash."

Sounds like the set up for a Justice League movie to me.

they should do a JLA movie with just Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Black Canary. Leave Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman out of it for now.

I'd totally be down for that but the studios wouldn't. I think Wonder Woman could be in it though. And Hawkman and the Atom. But that's just because they're the best bromance in comics.

luke cage and iron fist = comics's most bromantic

Cage and Danny are the Turk and JD of the Marvel Universe.

heroes-for-hire-iron-fist-luke-cage-ray-park.jpg

0000056505_20090414175146.jpg

Actually I'm going to go recast a Marvel Knights movie with just the cast from Scrubs.

I'm not sure about all those glowing veins running all over it. Looks like a neon green version of Mr. Goodbody.

I like it. Looks more alien and like it would fit on the odder members such as Kilowog and Salaak and the human looking ones like Jordan and Sinestro.

I hate it. Those veins look ridiculous.

I don't like it. It just lacks any design. I love how green lanterns look, the simple green, black and a dash of white work great. A simple stylish cool design. This basically through that out the window. It looks more like a symbiote than a uniform. I don't like it at all. Oh and the domino mask just looks plain stupid, there's a way to makeit look great and that's not it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back