Greg Lantern the Movie

Re: Green Lantern-the Movie

I'm in yerz hedd space... Stealing yr cast1ng ideez!

... And your catch-phrases. Foom.
Ourchair: Let our powers combine!

VVD: Doom!

Compound: Verbosity!

Ourchair: E's Children!

"By your powers combined, I am Captain FOOM-ness!"

willynillydv1.gif

GIT OUTTA MUH HEADZES!

Ok...now that's weird. Apparently our dreamcasting marriage is an open relationship.

Ourchair: Let our powers combine!

VVD: Doom!

Compound: Verbosity!

Ourchair: E's Children!

"By your powers combined, I am Captain FOOM-ness!"
And best of all, we're using power rings to summon him.

You know, so we're not veering *entirely* off-topic just yet...

And best of all, we're using power rings to summon him.

You know, so we're not veering *entirely* off-topic just yet...

The fact that Ourchair would have a power ring powered by the souls of E's kids is just.....just.....

You know what? I gots nothing.

I find the source of the power ring acceptable.

And to back on topic....would you guys' film revolves heavily around GL himself or the Corps itself?

And to back on topic....would you guys' film revolves heavily around GL himself or the Corps itself?
Just the main GL himself.

The Green Lantern Corps are merely supporting characters. It's a nice excuse to have a geekgasm of every fanboy's favorite obscure Lantern being present for the movie.

I'm not even a Green Lantern fan, actually. Though I did read the Denny O'Neill/Neal Adams run on Green Lantern/Green Arrow.

I still think Hal Jordan needs to be the Green Lantern. I've had enough of John Stewart lately.

I still think Hal Jordan needs to be the Green Lantern. I've had enough of John Stewart lately.

I completely agree.

I can also see why they want to do a major superhero film with a black lead, though.

Funnier than anything, though, is just the fact that his name would be "John Stewart" if they use him. That'll be a little odd for the marketing campaign. Imagine trying to promote a new Flash movie if Wally's name was Stephen Colbert.:lol:

Honestly, I don't care.

I'd do the exact same movie I pitched regardless of which human Lantern would be used. :D

CBR:

Sticking in the DC realm, Variety is reporting that television writer Greg Berlanti will be directing a live action take on the verdant superhero. Berlanti will write the script with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green. Donald De Line will produce; Andrew Haas is exec producer. Hal Jordan is expected to be the titular hero.

CBR:

Sticking in the DC realm, Variety is reporting that television writer Greg Berlanti will be directing a live action take on the verdant superhero. Berlanti will write the script with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green. Donald De Line will produce; Andrew Haas is exec producer. Hal Jordan is expected to be the titular hero.

Our dreamcasting selections are still totally applicable.

My pitch still ownz, baby.

*egomaniac*

Last edited:

****ing Hollywood geniuses and their shameless self-promotion.
What can I say? Peter Dragon is my idol.

Beverly Hills Savings Executive: This film is based around a madman with an arsenal of automatic weapons savagely slaughtering zoo animals.

Stuart Glazer: Yes, it's sort of a cross between Dr. Dolittle and Apocalypse Now.

Peter Dragon: Yeah, you get the kids *and* the parents.

Beverly Hills Savings Executive: I'll tell you what, Peter. I'll give you the 50 million. If you promise to put our credit in big bold letters over that final shot of the dying baby panda bubbling blood out of his sucking chest wound.

Last edited:

I dont really care who it is.

It could be Guy gardner for all i care.

Personaly,I wouldnt mine John Stewart.

Latest posts

Back