Guess who's having Brain Surgery!

If anyone hasn't seen it yet I'm selling some stuff off to help pay my bills while I'm off work. Link to the list is in my sig and new stuff will be up next week.

Re: Comics for the week of Feb 21st. My last week.

Why is this Baxter's last week? :(

Catwoman Vol 3 #64 $2.99
AH!

That is all.

Hey Seacow, I don't live in the US, because it sucks.

And, Baxter, I thought the surgery thing happened? My time feng shui is all wrong.

And, Baxter, I thought the surgery thing happened? My time feng shui is all wrong.

Nope. This Thursday. I doubt I'll be on for at least a few weeks after. Comps in the basement and requires me to be upright.

Can you PLEASE get someone to post on here and tell us how you're doing? Just someone to tell us you're alright, man. ^____^

Can you PLEASE get someone to post on here and tell us how you're doing? Just someone to tell us you're alright, man. ^____^

Yes, please. Keep us in the loop.

Yes, please. Keep us in the loop.
Otherwise at least one person will just show up at your hospital. Do you really want MWOF in a hospital? Think of the nurses.

Otherwise at least one person will just show up at your hospital. Do you really want MWOF in a hospital? Think of the nurses.

Or DiB...he'd be all over them and they wouldn't be able to do their job. He'd have them locked in a janitor closet with him.

Latest posts

Back