Guess who's having Brain Surgery!

Make sure the papers are right so that they a removing the right organ.

Good luck man.

Here I go...
Good luck.

*begins writing Flowers for Algernon 2: The Dumbening, Based On A True Story!!!*
Don't forget to tell 'em not to touch the sides.
...or your junk. It turns out that unless you tell them otherwise, they're totally allowed to mess with your junk while you're out.

I learned that the hard way. :(
Make sure the papers are right so that they a removing the right organ.
Wait, they're removing it?! :shock:

Well...what else can they do to it?
Well, I can think of a few things to do to it once they take it out. I suppose Baxter wouldn't want it back after that, though...

Ugh. That sucked.

So after the first operation (Yeah, first) I was in the hospital for about a week. Now that sucked, but I thought once I was out I'd be free and clear. No such luck. The longer I'm out the more I end up sleeping and relying on Vicoden during my time awake. On the 5th day out I have some kind of spasm/seizure (tho the doctors keep telling me it wasn't a seizure.) that when I go to the emergency room to get checked out they tell me my stitches are pulled apart and infected, with some kind of hole making its way inward. This gets me another surgery, which hurt alot more than the last one, and another week in the hospital. This is the first day I've felt up to trying the stairs to get to my computer.

So I'm now off work till the end of april and I have a long term IV hook up in my upper arm.

Oh, and CNN spoiled Captain America for me. Bastards.

So whats been up with all of you?

5,777 posts...

Ugh. That sucked.

So after the first operation (Yeah, first) I was in the hospital for about a week. Now that sucked, but I thought once I was out I'd be free and clear. No such luck. The longer I'm out the more I end up sleeping and relying on Vicoden during my time awake. On the 5th day out I have some kind of spasm/seizure (tho the doctors keep telling me it wasn't a seizure.) that when I go to the emergency room to get checked out they tell me my stitches are pulled apart and infected, with some kind of hole making its way inward. This gets me another surgery, which hurt alot more than the last one, and another week in the hospital. This is the first day I've felt up to trying the stairs to get to my computer.

So I'm now off work till the end of april and I have a long term IV hook up in my upper arm.

5,777 posts...

Sorry about the extra surgery you had to have and about the Cap spoiler. I'm glad you're okay.

Ugh. That sucked.

5,777 posts...

Pff. "I had brain surgery. My arm is hooked up to an IV. 5,777 Posts." God, all you do is whine.

<___<

>___>

Missed ya.

Latest posts

Back