Guitar Hero 3

That might be the most awesome thing ever.

Awesome, skotti!

That reminds me of The Justice Friends' Val Hallen from Dexter's Lab.

Me and my girlfriend played this at Toys R Us this weekend while doing some Christmas shopping. We are both now addicted. I think its a safe bet she'll be buying this for me for my Xbox 360, along with that cool guitar controller. Sha-weet!

If not, I'll be buying this for myself.

:D

I thought your XboX 360 was your girlfriend... :wink:

Only during the week.

Seriously, though, this game is bad-dam-hooligans fun. My girlfriend seriously had to be dragged away...this is an interesting development, as she usually isn't into any videogames more advanced than Mario SNES games. This, combined with her extreme amazement and enjoyment playing a Super Mario Galaxy demo on the Wii at the local store, have opened up a whole new videogame playing aspect of our relationship beyond the Super Nintendo. This is a big step for me. I'm honestly sick to death of waking up on weekend mornings to her playing Yoshi's Island. I need this.

Last edited:
Oh yeah? Well... my diamond shoes are so tight, I had to sell them to buy a yacht.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Oh, you're all, "My girlfriend loves playing video games and sucking my ****, but I just discovered, she enjoys more video games which means my relationship with her will be emotionally fulfilling! And I'm posting this on a comic board where 99% of the reading audience is going to be a single, lonely male eating chocolate pudding, crying into his ill-fitting t-shirt at 1am, whilst posting about how bad Ultimates 3 is - oh! Have I made you all jealous? I totally didn't intend to."

Well **** you, DiB. I am friends with Adam ****ing Hughes. I don't need poontang.

Oh, you're all, "My girlfriend loves playing video games and sucking my ****, but I just discovered, she enjoys more video games which means my relationship with her will be emotionally fulfilling! And I'm posting this on a comic board where 99% of the reading audience is going to be a single, lonely male eating chocolate pudding, crying into his ill-fitting t-shirt at 1am, whilst posting about how bad Ultimates 3 is - oh! Have I made you all jealous? I totally didn't intend to."

Well **** you, DiB. I am friends with Adam ****ing Hughes. I don't need poontang.

I have all that.

And am friends with Adam Baldwin.

:p

Alright, maybe once-a-year drinking buddies is more appropriate. But still!

Last edited:
Well... **** YOU, LYNX!

Ever since you got rid of your Spock avatar, you've been all uppity. It's time to permaban you!

Well... **** YOU, LYNX!

Ever since you got rid of your Spock avatar, you've been all uppity. It's time to permaban you!

Hey, I've just been waiting for the appropriate Quinto Spock icon to show up.

Don't hurt me. :cry:

Last edited:
128343548295781250dl1vl8.jpg

As I've mentioned, I got this for Christmas.

My god. This game is stealing my life. I can't stop playing it. And I haven't even been able to move up to Medium yet. But I love it.

And I'm mad that I can't find a video of someone playing "Through the Fire and Flames" 100% on Expert. It has to possible!

I lurve it so.

I can't get past Slipknot on Hard because the song sucks. It's such a **** song and hard, and I have no desire to beat it. :|

The intro to Cliffs on Dover on expert is so much fun to do! :D

I'm stuck on hard on the third set.

As I've mentioned, I got this for Christmas.

My god. This game is stealing my life. I can't stop playing it. And I haven't even been able to move up to Medium yet. But I love it.

And I'm mad that I can't find a video of someone playing "Through the Fire and Flames" 100% on Expert. It has to possible!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0yFRJQAgSM&feature=related

Here ya go, but the quality ain't great.

Latest posts

Back