Guitar Hero 3

Any time anyone hears of or sees downloadable content for any of the systems, please post.

I checked a few days ago but nothing was available for 360.

There is a bunch of stuff for the 360, I downloaded a Foo Fighters pack onto my friend's.

There is a bunch of stuff for the 360, I downloaded a Foo Fighters pack onto my friend's.

Poop! I'll have to go get that tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem.

On that link I gave last page, there is a list of all available downloadable content thus far.

I definitely have to get the Foos pack and the Velvet Revolver pack.

I was wondering - with all the modding, is it possible for someone to download the 360 content, stick it on some sort of scan disk, and put it on the Wii?

I was wondering - with all the modding, is it possible for someone to download the 360 content, stick it on some sort of scan disk, and put it on the Wii?

It seems like there would have to be some pretty heavy file conversion to do that. As in, if they could do that they would probably already have Halo 3 on the Wii.

I did it almost two hours ago, but UC's been down for a while. :|

*hugs* shhhhhh there there my previously orange coloureds alien avatar friend , Uncle moley will make it all better

Orange coloured alien avatar?

Next thing you'll be telling me you saw a panda on a giant yellow beach ball.

Orange coloured alien avatar?

Next thing you'll be telling me you saw a panda on a giant yellow beach ball.

:shock: :x :crazy:

Must .... kill .... bass ....Must .... kill .... bass ....Must .... kill .... bass ....

Kaji Megadome on hard.

It's kicking my ***.

Also, I'm annoyed that the final song isn't STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.
Considering the last set is in Hell, it would've made perfect sense.

Last edited:
Kaji Megadome on hard.

It's kicking my ***.

Also, I'm annoyed that the final song isn't STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.
Considering the last set is in Hell, it would've made perfect sense.

In the second GH, one of the loading screens advocated against this. So I wasn't really surprised.

Also, I hear that it's a ***** and a half to get the rights to their songs.

I love this game so much

two weeks after buying 3, i bought and played through 1, 2, & Rock the 80's

now whenever i listen to a song on the radio i'm automatically picturing what it would look like in the game

In the second GH, one of the loading screens advocated against this. So I wasn't really surprised.

Also, I hear that it's a ***** and a half to get the rights to their songs.

In the first game, a loading screen says, "They don't want you to play Freebird. They're just heckling you."

Freebird is the final song on GHII.

So, I assumed - with the devil imagery - they'd follow suit. :?

In the first game, a loading screen says, "They don't want you to play Freebird. They're just heckling you."

Freebird is the final song on GHII.

So, I assumed - with the devil imagery - they'd follow suit. :?

Devil went down to Georgia is better anyway

The Mighty Thor commands thee to ROCK!!

GodofGuitars.jpg

Latest posts

Back