Guitar Hero 3

I generally slide down to get the orange, playing red-yellow-blue-orange and not touching green, then jumping back up when I need a green.

Listen to the song.

Seriously - if you like a song, it becomes 10 times easier. I really like CLIFFS OF DOVER and stuck it on my iPod playlist. Didn't touch Guitar Hero 3 for a week, and now, I can pretty much nail the intro solo to it on expert.

I can't stand Slipknot's crappy song on the list, so I can't even get past the intro on hard, whereas ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE is such a great song, I can complete it on expert.

The more you like the song, the easier it is to play it on the game.

Actually, for me, it's the exact opposite. I do amazing on the songs I don't like, the ones I do like, I can't get better than 80% on Hard (Except Black Magic Woman, but that's that odd thing about Santana's music having a way of speaking to me).

I got 100% on Turning Japanese in Rock the 80's on hard

actually me and a friend did it simultaneously in versus

that song is waaaay to easy

New guitars for Guitar Hero shown today at CES. They're actual sized guitars with neck straps and all, also including limited edition artwork.

Price- $399.99

Actually, for me, it's the exact opposite. I do amazing on the songs I don't like, the ones I do like, I can't get better than 80% on Hard (Except Black Magic Woman, but that's that odd thing about Santana's music having a way of speaking to me).

Obviously, you come from an anti-matter universe where everything is the other way around.

Obviously, you come from an anti-matter universe where everything is the other way around.

Yes, in my world Warren Ellis is the Pope, Judd Winnick is a highly revered comic book writer, and John Byrne is a sweet and helpful old man.

I got 100% on Turning Japanese in Rock the 80's on hard

actually me and a friend did it simultaneously in versus

that song is waaaay to easy

Whoa whoa whoa - Turning Japanese is on Rock the 80s?!?!?!

I have to get that.

Yes.

Yes you do.

I returned my Guitar Hero on the Wii because I realised none of my friends will ever get it on the Wii. Since I'm planning on getting a PS2 for the other Guitar Heroes, I'll be picking up GH3 on that too. W00t!

Yes.

Yes you do.

I returned my Guitar Hero on the Wii because I realised none of my friends will ever get it on the Wii. Since I'm planning on getting a PS2 for the other Guitar Heroes, I'll be picking up GH3 on that too. W00t!

I have it for XBox 360 - I might have to ditch it and get it for PS3.

Yes.

Yes you do.

I thinking of getting it on Wii as I've never played one before and apparently Wii is having an update for downloadable content for games like this (i know other consoles aready have that) Looks pretty cool

I just end up getting another game instead e.g I had it in my hand the other day I was waiting in the god damn line and left line to put it back and got Trauma Center

Basically, I'm getting it on the PS2 because it's more likely I can do co-op/battle with someone on a PS2, where as on the Wii it won't be happening any time soon.

If the eventually get their act together and make downloadable content for the Wii versions, I'll pick up 4 on it. (4 may not even be available on PS2. But I won't be getting a 360 for it.The PS2 I'm getting is costing me 50 quid and I'll be trading in all the half dozen games I get with it so it should work out quite cheap.)

The PS2 I'm getting is costing me 50 quid

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing as Guitar hero 2 on ps2 = 49.99 in game near me (or was when I looked last) guitar hero 3 on wii = 59.99

It's funny that the console costs as much as the game

I have it for XBox 360 - I might have to ditch it and get it for PS3.

I have it for the PS3, greatest investment ever. I have all the versions and since my PS3 is backwards compatible I can play any of them when the mood strikes.

Yup. Also, my GH3 on Wii was 69.99!

yes that's it , ps2 guitar hero 3 59.99 wii guitar hero 3 69.99 I remember now as me my mates were wondering why ps2 was a tenner less but was the exact same game

Latest posts

Back