Harry Potter Discussion (spoilers)

Can anyone find an official statement from Rowling where she tells us how much of the book she's completed? She does that from time to time, and it could help with all the speculation.

I'd try www.the-leaky-cauldron.org but the site doesn't work as well on my computer as it used to since they went all fancy high-tech.

I read something on Yahoo! that implied she was towards the end of the book. She mentioning having to write scenes now that she had planned years ago, which frightened her.

Here is another priveledged secret.

The manuscript is done, it is most likely in editing stages.

We know this because she brought it to the film set and talked with the actors, and had the manuscript with her.

Here is another priveledged secret.

The manuscript is done, it is most likely in editing stages.

We know this because she brought it to the film set and talked with the actors, and had the manuscript with her.

News to me. . .but it's good news!

So, I read in the paper that Daniel Radcliffe has taken a role in the stage version of Equus playing a guy who falls in love with a horse, or something. Apparently it features a nude scene.

The kid's 17. I can understand not wanting to be typecast, but geeze, maybe you should wait until the seventh movie comes out?

So, I read in the paper that Daniel Radcliffe has taken a role in the stage version of Equus playing a guy who falls in love with a horse, or something. Apparently it features a nude scene.

The kid's 17. I can understand not wanting to be typecast, but geeze, maybe you should wait until the seventh movie comes out?

Yeah, I saw pictures of that on the TV. I saw him lying without a shirt on in a barn, facing a horse. Then there's a naked chick standing in front of him.

That's a weird threesome.

Yeah, I saw pictures of that on the TV. I saw him lying without a shirt on in a barn, facing a horse. Then there's a naked chick standing in front of him.

Yeah, I mean, the kid's obviously not a virgin, but I like to at least imagine he is when I'm watching the movies (at least until he makes it with someone onscreen).

For all of you weirdoes out there, you can see Harry Potter naked here and here.

Pervs. :)

July 21 is a great release date for the last book; It's just 8 days after the fifth film is released!

:D

Yet one I've seen far too many times already. Though it might be interesting if they threw in a midget.

For all of you weirdoes out there, you can see Harry Potter naked here and here.

Pervs. :)

:sick:

July 21 is a great release date for the last book; It's just 8 days after the fifth film is released!

:D

Ehh. I'll read it, just because I read the first six while recuperating from shoulder surgery last year and want to see how it ends. I still haven't seen any of the movies except for the first one.

No kidding man. I had no desire to see the pics, but someone posted the pics themselves in the thread on another forum I'm on. That **** ain't right.

Jeebus......I know he'd like to break outta the Harry Potter stereotype so he doesn't become the next Mark Hamil....but ****! Does he have to blow a horse to do so? :shock:

I mean ****! If it has come down to that----just take the Potter money and run.

Like I said....at least he was funny in HBO's "Extras".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGqklVJyuQ

Last edited:
No kidding man. I had no desire to see the pics, but someone posted the pics themselves in the thread on another forum I'm on. That **** ain't right.

Jeebus......I know he'd like to break outta the Harry Potter stereotype so he doesn't become the next Mark Hamil....but ****! Does he have to blow a horse to do so? :shock:

Blow a horse? Wow...thats some straight-up early 90's Madonna-type stuff there.

I mean ****! If it has come down to that----just take the Potter money and run.

Seriously.

Yes, VVD, Extras is ****ing hilarious. I downloaded all of the episodes last year, and the Harry Potter* one was one of the best.

*I refuse to call him by his real name.

The kid in the play actually is very disturbed and in a weird moment rips off all of his clothes and blinds all of the horses in the stable he was working in... he has a pathological obsession with horses... as far as i know there is no horse sex.

Equus is supposed to be a really great play, and has existed long before radcliffe joined in... it was written in the 70's (lots of people keep making the mistake that this is some kind of shock play written to get radcliffe nude onstage)

If it makes it to the US i'm going to try to see it... (and not just because Radcliffe has a hot body).

This is gonna be a great summer - finally we're going to get to read the last Harry Potter book. It didn't even feel like that long of a wait, either. Nice.

Latest posts

Back