Hollywood Stock Exchange

How do I join your guys' league?

you don't you go to my league button and add our names. like I added you to my league so even thou league should be the same we have to add it manually

My best moviestock investment so far is The Spirit (SPIRT), which is being screenwritten by Frank Miller I believe. It has netted a 14% gain today, and my total profit is $2470.

And as mentioned earlier, my best starbond investment is Lena Heady (LHEAD), who appears in 300 and has netted me a total of 11% in gains, and total profit of $8,625.

Is anyone else having trouble loginning onto this? It's been giving me headaches all day.

I guess my profits are so high it just takes longer to compute them.

Is anyone else having trouble loginning onto this? It's been giving me headaches all day.

I guess my profits are so high it just takes longer to compute them.

yeah i keep having trouble too. sometimes fine others annoyingly long if at all

I never had a problem with it before today. Hopefully it's something they'll work out. I need to know how I'm doing!

It does it for me quite often, but never for this long... I can only tell my stock in Star Trek has gone up, since it's on the front page.

ProjectX2 said:
It does it for me quite often, but never for this long... I can only tell my stock in Star Trek has gone up, since it's on the front page.
I'm absolutely jealous.

I invested in Star Trek planning to reap a long-term investment, and then read later at a Trek Today that it would be highly likely that J. J. Abrams was backing out of the director's chair to do another project (albeit remaining on board as executive producer), so I lost all confidence and sold my shares at a loss of $2 per share.

But then I come home now and find at Comingsoon.Net that J.J. Abrams is attached to direct again on with a subsequent $2 gain. GRRRR. I'm reinvesting now, and I'm gonna STAY with it.

The starbond that is currently performing the worst for me is David Paymer, but I have confidence that Ocean's Thirteen will induce a positive adjustment in his TAG and share value in the coming months.

I've pretty much decided, aside from one exception, I'll save the long term stuff for later on after I make a little nest egg. I'm going to try to make as much as possible in the short term and then switch over after that. After Sunday's big scare I'm just comfortable with the amount of money I have now.

I've also taken to investing small amounts into options or derivatives. I bought a share in Wild Hogs making less than 25 million it's opening weekend.

Also, I added Iceshadow which gives us an even 10.

Last edited:
I'm back. :twisted:
Congratulations! :D

I think everyone understands by now that playing this game is about measuring change rather than measuring size of profits.

So let me just ask, for discussion purposes, when do each of you decide to buy & sell? What's your criteria? When do you determine a starbond/moviestock's share value seems to have capped its growth?

I think everyone understands by now that playing this game is about measuring change rather than measuring size of profits.

So let me just ask, for discussion purposes, when do each of you decide to buy & sell? What's your criteria? When do you determine a starbond/moviestock's share value seems to have capped its growth?

Well, so far I've bailed out on one stock and when I saw another go down I figured I profited enough from it, so I sold it off and bought stock in something I already had that was moving up.

Otherwise I have pretty much all the same stuff I had from the start.

I'll probably sell some movie stock a little while after it opens, but otherwise I'm sittin' pretty right now.

I keep coming close to making a profit even broke even then BAM back down to -2.0 grrrr

ok, i joined up with this today. why not, im bored.

User name is: Nigma22

and i got almost everyone expect Proj and Iceshadow.

Latest posts

Back