• Hank Pym

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
moonmaster said:
Don't worry. I've seen people post much more offensive things than that. *cough*Bass*cough*
What?! I don't even get mentioned in that cough? Go search the Wish Corruption Thread and you'll see I've said just as many bad things.

ourchair said:
What?! I don't even get mentioned in that cough? Go search the Wish Corruption Thread and you'll see I've said just as many bad things.

The "housebrick up your jacksie" comment made me think of a time when Bass mentioned "butt pirates and *** divers" or something like that. I told him he might get banned for the sheer "offensive-ness" of that comment. I honestly didn't think of those sick posts you made about comic writer's sex lives. That means you should make them more disgusting so I'll remember them better. :wink: :p

Quicksilver, i wish i had his hair... and i have some extra pounds...wish i had his body.
And now i'm gonna vote for hottest female just so noone get the wrong idea...not that it's a problem but...ah to hell with it

I was going to vote for Mojo. I just have I thing for morbidly fat albines.
But being that I can't vote for him I'm going with Wolverine (draw by Adam Kubert).

moonmaster said:
Don't worry. I've seen people post much more offensive things than that. *cough*Bass*cough*

Me? Offensive? That's utter nonsense.

On an unrelated topic, Slimjim: You're a ****ing coon.

Bass said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, tell me why the funk billionaire playboy Tony Stark is not a vote-able option.

I'm gonna say outright that he would get my vote.

Sure, "hotness" is related to looks, but it's equally related to charm (if not more so), and that's something Tony has in spades. And his status as a legendary heartbreaker will probably live on after his tumor has consumed his entire body, er, brain, er whatever Card thinks it is.

The guy has tech skills, business savvy, knows how to party, articlates himself well in conversations, and gets along with the lads as much as he does with the does with the women. Plus, he's always loaded (in ALL senses of the word), and doesn't spare any expenses when it comes to his mates (again, in ALL senses of the word).

If that's not hotness, I don't know what is.

compound said:
Okay, tell me why the funk billionaire playboy Tony Stark is not a vote-able option.

Sure, "hotness" is related to looks, but it's equally related to charm (if not more so), and that's something Tony has in spades. And his status as a legendary heartbreaker will probably live on after his tumor has consumed his entire body, er, brain, er whatever Card thinks it is.

The guy has tech skills, business savvy, knows how to party, articlates himself well in conversations, and gets along with the lads as much as he does with the does with the women. Plus, he's always loaded (in ALL senses of the word), and doesn't spare any expenses when it comes to his mates (again, in ALL senses of the word).

"Tony and Compound, sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love!
Then comes marriage!
Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

Bass said:

What the hell is that?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!? I demand you tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a unrelated note, bass you're a super hoover doo-doo stain remover

Urban Dictionary said:
Coon:

An offensive name for a Black person also referred to as a tarman.

When the coon walked into the dark room I could not see him until he smiled.

There you go! :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:*stabs bass's testacles with a rusty screw driver*

Last edited:
compound said:

But... but... Tony thinks with his dick! Literally!

I can't believe Pat Robertson hasn't sent a letter to me or Cad yet blaming this thread for turning people gay.

Latest posts

Back