Hunger discussion (Fialkov/Kirk) SPOILERS

Re: Hunger (Fialkov/Kirk)

That's like jumping off the Titanic after its already 90% underwater.
Well, from the sound of it, it was like he was being taken off the title (at least to me).

Either way, 10% is still good enough if you're at the top and leave alive. :p

Is this a tie-in prequel to the hunger games? :p

I was just looking at the roster for the new Mighty Avengers:

Luke Cage,
Falcon
White Tiger
Power Man
Adam, The Blue Marvel
Spectrum (Monica Rambeau, formerly known as Photon/Captain Marvel)
Ronin (unknown male)
She-Hulk
Spider-Man

This is by far the most ethnically diverse team Marvel has... well maybe diverse is the wrong word... they're the most non-white team Marvel has (i don't know if i can say that without coming across as racist... but since the majority of Marvel's heroes are white, it becomes very noticeable when the handful that aren't are gathered together.)

We don't know who Ronin is except that he's a male. Knowing what I do about the character of Ronin, my guess would be Shang-Chi, based solely on the martial arts roots of the character. If it wasn't for She-Hulk I'd be completely convinced that the team's Spider-Man is Miles.

For the record, I think bringing Miles to the 616 universe is a terrible idea. And I also oppose superhero segregation.

Last edited:

Yes. Except Galactus always plays and he always wins. Even if he loses he still wins. Don't like it, take it up with him, but good luck surviving that.

:lol: nice

I'm looking forward to the sequels - Catching Firelord and Mocking J Jonah Jameson

Last edited:

I'm looking forward to the sequels - Catching Firelord and Mocking J Jonah Jameson

I'm more excited for the DC comics batman movie they are making called "50 shades of grey ...... and blue!"

I'm really looking forward to this. The Ultimate Universe has been going pretty strong on the story side since it relaunched (minus the Iron Man, Wolverine, and Hawkeye minis) and this is sure to add to it.

I'm turning this into the series discussion thread and marking the thread for spoilers. Spoilers from here on out.

I actually kind of liked this. Rick Jones comes back and The Watcher leads him throughout the universe, focusing on the Kree/Chitauri War. In the middle of a proposed ceasefire, during which GahLakTus comes to attack, Galactus appears through a dimensional rift. GahLakTus merges with him and becomes his new herald. It seemed like it also possessed him, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Rick Jones is obnoxious and annoying but the rest of it was pretty decent. Enough for me to continue reading. I really liked the art.

I feel like I only liked this because I am hoping it leads to the end of this monstrosity of a universe.

Latest posts

Back