If you could meet any 5 people....

I'd probably keep my original list the same, but add Hunter S. Thompson into the fray.

And to everyone who didn't have me on their list; we are no longer speaking.

i'll add you to my list wade, but only because you took martial arts like myself and because of your lucious beautiful hair.

i curse alot in RL. And I say, "that's wealthy." all the time.

also, iceshadow.

he just chose you to get all your knowledge and once he gets it, he will swallow you into his being. All your soul are belong to him. booyah!

That would just make me cooler
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
ARRG!! GOD DAMN YOU ALL!

Last edited:

ProjectX2
Bass
Moonmaster
Joe Kalicki
Victor Von Doom

Doom said:
Hmmm....my 5 UC People:

Houde (but we've already met and talked. We even chat outside the site....so I'm not sure he counts) - If for no other reason...because he's my Vanilla Bear. But seriously---Houde and I mirror each other so much on so much stuff that it's almost creepy. Especially when the same stuff happens to us at the same time in our lives.
Moonmaster/Twilight - With my growing disgust for teenagers...these 2 stand out as the select few I like. It's their brilliant and insightful posts on a myriad of things that put my mind at ease when I think of today's youth running our world tomorrow.
E - Just because....
Random - His love of films rivals my own and I'd love to just sit and shoot the **** with him on cinema.
Ice - He has so much potential. Aside from being able to talk to him about almost any comic or anything else geeky----he's still young and I could mold him into another me. Much like Barney tries to mold Ted.

You both sicken me.

1. Warren Ellis
2. Alan Moore
3. Neil Gaiman
4. Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
5. Stephen King

I could probably pull together a different list, with all the big important people, but those are the five artists who've made the most impact on me as a writer, and I'd love to grab a coffee with them.

I still stand by my original list. It is all the people I look up to in respective interests in my life.

Hmmm....my 5 UC People:

Houde (but we've already met and talked. We even chat outside the site....so I'm not sure he counts) - If for no other reason...because he's my Vanilla Bear. But seriously---Houde and I mirror each other so much on so much stuff that it's almost creepy. Especially when the same stuff happens to us at the same time in our lives.
Moonmaster/Twilight - With my growing disgust for teenagers...these 2 stand out as the select few I like. It's their brilliant and insightful posts on a myriad of things that put my mind at ease when I think of today's youth running our world tomorrow.
E - Just because....
Random - His love of films rivals my own and I'd love to just sit and shoot the **** with him on cinema.
Ice - He has so much potential. Aside from being able to talk to him about almost any comic or anything else geeky----he's still young and I could mold him into another me. Much like Barney tries to mold Ted.
I am in need of wingman...

5. Stephen King

I could probably pull together a different list, with all the big important people, but those are the five artists who've made the most impact on me as a writer, and I'd love to grab a coffee with them.

I intend to meet Stephen King someday, but the funny thing is, I feel like I already know him in person, solely from reading his intros and comments and watching his interviews. No other author can I say that about.

Latest posts

Back