If you could meet any 5 people....

I intend to meet Stephen King someday, but the funny thing is, I feel like I already know him in person, solely from reading his intros and comments and watching his interviews. No other author can I say that about.

stalker... *visions of kathy bates*

I intend to meet Stephen King someday, but the funny thing is, I feel like I already know him in person, solely from reading his intros and comments and watching his interviews. No other author can I say that about.

Heck, I feel like I know him just from his column in EW.

The Five UC people I'd like to meet:

Planet-man
moonmaster
Victor Von Doom
Dr. Strangefate
thee great one

I can't believe I'm not on any of your lists. No wonder I'm going to Heroes Con instead of that Philadelphia bull**** thing.

Turds.

I made my list a couple minutes ago, before I even saw this post.

1. Jesus Christ - Because.
2. Che Guevara - Because.
3. Alan Moore - Because.
4. Bass - Because.
5. Stan Lee - Because.

Others:
Bruce Lee - Because.
Adolf Hitler - Because.
Vlad the Impaler - Because.

Notes:
Samuel L. Jackson - I would not want to meet Sam Jackson. As awesome as he is in movies, he sounds very boring in interviews. His life sounds very un-cool. So yeah, I'd rather just meet Jules Winnfield than Samuel L. Jackson.

Last edited:
My top five from the site, that I have not met yet(in no particular order):

Iceshadow
McCheese
marvelman
SSJmole
Hibiki
If you'd looked through your PM box when I was heading out to Joilet I might not be on the list. And then...
Upon further review, I might have to replace Hibiki with Baxter.

Details to follow.
You wouldn't have to choose.

If you'd looked through your PM box when I was heading out to Joilet I might not be on the list. And then...

You wouldn't have to choose.

I know. I am so stupid. I had your number on my phone the whole time too.

I might pick Baxter over Hibiki because I think we have more in common and his social life seems pretty similar to mine. We used to IM, but then AIM got blocked on my computer and he didn't post a lot for a while recently so I forgot. :oops:

Oh, but I still love Hibiki and she's an easy 6 for me.

Last edited:
I want there to be a secret Moderator Conference once a year like with a shady business table and everything...

My Five UC Peoples I'd like to meet would be:
- Caduceus
- Bass
- MWoF
- Planet-man
- Random

Ice doesnt count because I'm going to meet him at NY Comic Con.

Latest posts

Back