INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

marvelman said:
so what? he's gonna adopt tim?

Tim Wayne, the boy wonder?

he wont be his father. he will be his ... *tear* friend.

and then it'll just throw back more and more to the past until people start thinking they are gay together again because they are seen sleeping in the same bed.

I just decided to start picking up DC titles starting with the OYL....but then I figured I need to read IC in order to understand what's going on.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow........

This is so much better than HoM. I read the countdown and the main issues for IC. I really can't even try to follow all the tie-ins.

Damn this is so good. I cannot wait for the next issue.

Victor Von Doom said:
I just decided to start picking up DC titles starting with the OYL....but then I figured I need to read IC in order to understand what's going on.

Wow........

This is so much better than HoM. I read the countdown and the main issues for IC. I really can't even try to follow all the tie-ins.

I know. Doesn't it just make HoM feel like a big stinking pile of crap?

Victor Von Doom said:

Wow........

:twisted:

:rockon:

moonmaster said:
I know. Doesn't it just make HoM feel like a big stinking pile of crap?

I wouldn't go that far. But the sheer magnitude of IC makes HoM seem like something Bendis wrote on a 3-day weekend.

DC has been planning this for years. And it shows...

Superboy is dead, and in OYL Teen Titans, Robin has his OWN batcave and is trying to reclone him.

It's well done, too, don't worry...

Superboy went down fighting Superboy Prime...
Batman took down Brother Eye...
Black Adam killed Psycho Pirate (or rather, punched his mask through his head)...

yeah...

A LOT HAPPENED

o_O

So read it...

Now this is what I'm talkin about!

First off I love the new Blue Beetle's parts. Booster Gold wants him to be Ted, and Green Lanterns want to wreck him. The idea that he can acess interdimensional thingies is odd. I really want some backstory on just what the Scarab is capable of and exactly where it came from.

And I want to drop him on Oa :twisted:

Psyco Pirate had the best death ever. Black Adam poking his eyes out then pushing his mask through his head? Perfect. Man should have his own monthly.

So Superboy is dead. :cry: He didn't even take out Superboy Prime, just the tower. I do like the idea that this is a new earth with shades of all the old mixed into it. As long as DC editorial keeps a tighter rein on just whats come before we should be okay for universe destroying catastrophies for atleast another 20 years.

Anyone else expect Batman to not make it off the satilite at the end, setting up his absense?

EDIT: I really dug the looks into multiple earths too.

Last edited:
Nope, not gonna happen.

Batman has been training Nightwing and Robin all around the world in the year following Infinite Crisis...

greaaat issue. enjoyed it much. liked that nightwing was important, liked that the legacy characters to the big three were important. though i wonder why the green lanterns hate blue beetle. did i miss something?

also -- ha! strangefate's favourite character is whacked.

also, OYL Batman/Robin rules. Robin cave! Dynamic Duo! Thank God that Batman realized Batdouche is lame in IC.

Man i have to wait til next week for this issue....... i cant wait.....
Does anyone think that Infinite Crisis wasn't long enough, and wrapping it up it two issues isn't going to be enough?
It feels like House of M, there was good story in middle, but then the end was done in 1 or 2 issues

Shihad said:
Man i have to wait til next week for this issue....... i cant wait.....
Does anyone think that Infinite Crisis wasn't long enough, and wrapping it up it two issues isn't going to be enough?
It feels like House of M, there was good story in middle, but then the end was done in 1 or 2 issues

.......it isn't over yet?

Fantastic issue, loved the re-match! Poor Cass though....

Last page was great, Conner seems to be serving the same role as Kara did in COIE. The smackdown next issue should be excellent.....on a side note did anyone pick up the Teen Titans variant? Very nice.....

Ok....it's official. I :heart: DC.

Well......maybe not all of it. But the stuff I am reading is great. IC is fantastic!!!! All Star Superman is awesome!!! Action Comics/Superman is great!!!!

Anyways....my thoughts on IC:

Too good for its own good. Superboy goes down fighting SB Prime?!?!?!? That last page was :shock:

I love it so much that I'm at a lost for words.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Did you watch the last page? He is standing right there.
I know this. I was saying I expected it to happen, not that it happened.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Nope, not gonna happen.

Batman has been training Nightwing and Robin all around the world in the year following Infinite Crisis...

And yeah, I know that he's off training with Nightwing and Robin for most of the lost year, but him, Superman, and Wonderwoman's absences need to be set up by the end of IC. Batman disapearing at the end of the assult on Brother Eye would have worked for me.

Wow.

It was the most intese issue yet.

First Brother Eye. I liked that Booster just wants Ted back. I found it very nice that Batman has seemed to forgive both Green Arrow and Hal for what they did.

The part with the Spectre. Bonechilling. He put Star in her place.

I like some of the earths it should.

And the big fight at the tower.....

"Should we free Black Adam?"

"Hell yes"

And what does he do? Pokes Pirate in the eyes. ****ing brutal. And his fight with Superboy. That was exciting.

Superboy's death. Wow. That was completly depressing. I just wished that they havn't ruined it already. And there still is a issue left. Interesting.

Still need to see what becomes of the crisis refuges and when the Joker will appear.

A+

i just went over the issue again, and noticed how maimed and broken superboy is. and it was great/depressing.

also, there is a little blurb saying that IC 7 is a big fight against superboy prime. who will survive?!

Latest posts

Back