INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

That does suck. But that's not why it's a ugly cover. It's here figure that's weird. I just don't like Perez's covers that much. The Lee cover is so much better.

Preview For Infinite Crisis #2

News-A-Rama has a 3-page preview of Infinite Crisis #2.

It looks pretty good. I like Firestorm's comments about Starfire.

Last edited:
INCR_2_01.jpg

I believe the subtext to this page is -

ANIMAL MAN: "Goodbye kids. I'm going to die. You know it. I know it. And I'll die like a hero-punk. By that, I mean I'll die pointlessly, but people will pretend it had a point. Even though it didn't. But I'm going to die. The only way out of this, is if you guys die. That's right, kids. Either you die horribly, or daddy dies. It's just not drama without senseless suffering. Just think about that as I go into space. Just think about how my life will only continue if you die. I know you kids will do the right thing."

"And remember, Mommy has to die too."

Last edited:
Infinite Crisis Number 2 preview.

Can be found right HERE

God damnit Morrison... You made me ****ing care about Animal Man and his family. Just seeing them show up here has me weak-hearted....

I really dig the Firestorm apperance here. I just hope that the monthlies involving the space crew aren't too connected as I dind't order Supergirl...

Holy crap....i read IC 2.....Holy crap...
Superman-2 is the bad guy....Holy crap.
Joker Joker Joker Joker Joker :D :D :D :D :D
Everything is going to hell and it's good!

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Holy crap....i read IC 2.....Holy crap...
Superman-2 is the bad guy....Holy crap.
Joker Joker Joker Joker Joker :D :D :D :D :D
Everything is going to hell and it's good!
Please elaborate for those of us who can't read...it

Last edited:
Random said:
Please elaborate for those of us who can't read...it
Lol ok, sorry i was in shock. It starts with Powergirl fighting against lots of villains from the Society, it appears that Luthor really really wnat her...and then BANG! Everyone down, Superman from Earth-2 came to save the day.
Meanwhile Luthor's working in the machine to mindwipe the heroes, one problem though...it needs a person of the marvel family to work and they can't find them anywhere! To bad for Black Adam.... The other Lex (Mocking Bird) is really pissed with his doppleganger.

So Alex Luthor starts to explain to Power Girl all the Infinite Earth Crisis thingy and tell her that only one earth remained. So Super-2 tell her that they watched this new world grow, bt something wasn't right, and the world was getting worse and worse.

So... in the moon, Guess who's back from the future? Booster Gold! He went to the future and stole Historical records so he could save the world. But first he needs to get something really important. Blue Bettle's Scarab!

Well, the Royal Flush are dead. Only the King is alive and tied up, Joker wants his invitation to the society and he wants it BAD. The King tell him that he is the only one that the Society doent want, "The Joker's too wild". Well, it better worth it 'cause it was his last words.

So...Power Girl is in front of Lois Lane-2 that is dying and when she reach her BANG! All becomes clear, she remember everything (I think she will be like Wolvies IC)

Batcave. Batman is looking the survailence cameras from the JLA watchtower, but brother eye appears and start talking about what he is doing. Truth and Justice = Kill all amazons!!!

So back at Super-2, he is talking to Power Girl and saying that when they fought against the anti monitor they saved one earth, but this earth is corrupted and in the end he says that they saved the wrong earth and this earth must be forgotten so the truth earth could return.

The Joker bit was my personal favorite... I'm actually really hoping he kills one of the Luthors.

I can't wait to see the Justice Society take on Kal-L... because that -has- to happen. I bet he's pushed to kill Jay Garrick or Alan Scott...

He's obviously gone a little mad. People don't die from the darkness of the world, they die from being a part of the things that make the world dark... Like, you know, letting an entire planet die to save your old one. I think that Superboy Prime and Power Girl end up having to stop him.

And for ANYONE who didn't want to read this because of its tie to Crisis on Infinite Earths, this issue covers ALL of that stuff better than any summary could.

Bruce married with Selina and a baby? I wonder what will be his answer for that... I know he's not joining Superman-2 but anyway... It's the life he always wanted... oh boy, I can't wait :D

While I'm still not for this story at all, one thing did intrigue me enough that I am considering taking a look at this issue - the idea that Crisis on Infinite Earths saved the wrong Earth is very clever.

Even more importantly, though, is the fact that Earth 2 Dick Grayson always stayed close to Bruce, and was more definitely his son...

Dick and Bruce currently have an decent at best relationship.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Even more importantly, though, is the fact that Earth 2 Dick Grayson always stayed close to Bruce, and was more definitely his son...

Dick and Bruce currently have an decent at best relationship.

Yeah This because Dick didn't talked about how he let Tarantula kill Blockbuster...

Latest posts

Back