INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

Ultimate Houde said:
I said Lex was collecting people from different Earths because of who he was collecting, A frredom fighter, he wanted Power Girl, he wanted a member of the Marvel family.

These were all people, initally, from different Earths.

At least that's what I got from the recap they had halfway through, and no, I did not read the original Crisis.

I don't follow DC

I'm buying these for a friend whose stationed in Iraq right now, and asked me to buy them for him.

In Villains United he aslo collected Lady Quark and Pariah. And the origin of the return of Jason Todd will be in March's Batman Annual.

Last edited:
There's no Robin on there? Yes, it is stupid.

I picked this up after buying the identity crisis.............. man that was like the 1st Dc comic i picked up in years (next to All Star Batman (i can't remeber what i got 1st))
And i have no clue what has been going on in DC for years..... i always thought it was like happy storys bout superman saving the day... never killing anyone, batman a loner guy solving crimes.
How wrong i was...............

I have read the 1st 2 issues, and after reading them twice, i pretty much understand whats going on and i like whats going on!!!!!!!! (i haven't read the original crisis on infinte earth yet) its pretty cool, that they can tell a story for dedicated readers, and hopefully pull in new readers (namely me :) )
I think DC has gotten way better (sorry i always will love Marvel, but i'm not afraid to try something new now).
So now to fully catch up, i'm gona order the countdown to infinte crisis trades (omac, day of vengance, villians united etc.)
But i am excited to see where this goes and what happens in between the year (when they say DC jumps forward a year) and what happens after :)

The new Teen Titans issue had some good points and revelations in it....

So there are spoilers ahead.

Raven talks about that ever since Superman came back from the died that the door between the realms have been open. That allowed for Green Arrow, Hal Jordon, Jason Todd to all come back. She said that someone opened it and is keeping it opened and it's not The Specture or Brood. This is a interesting devolpment in the whole crisis. I can't wait to find out if the riff in space, this, 2 luthors, and everything else is all part of someone's master plan.

We have Anti-Moniter, I repeat we have Anti-Moniter!

Intresting issue. Batman's rejected Kal-L, and the villians seem to be Alexander Luthor and Superboy (Yay! I want Conner to stick around.) are the ones working towords the return of earth two for deemingly sinister ends. And Jamie (the new Blue Beetle) finds his scarab.

Good issue, feels like the real start of the story instead of set-up from the countdown minis and CoIE backstory. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Again, from someone who never read sDC but is collecting these for his army friend.

THEY SUCK

For those who never saw Superboy and Alex being the villains, your idiots, LEX IS ALWAYS THE VILLIAN

So let's never try anything new, okay?

Ultimate Houde said:
Again, from someone who never read sDC but is collecting these for his army friend.

THEY SUCK

For those who never saw Superboy and Alex being the villains, your idiots, LEX IS ALWAYS THE VILLIAN

So let's never try anything new, okay?
Okay... See, this "Lex" is built on 20 years of friggin history. You're not supposed to see this Lex as a villian because in every apperance he's had for the last two decades he's been trying to do the right thing, like his father, the only hero from Earth 3 (Ultraman and what nots world) Its a damn big deal that he's gone bonkers. While i agree with pundits that this is a bit mired in DC continuity ( as ther best ptrojects always are) if you take the time and have the info the revelations make for great reading.

And I'm going to kill you in the UC Fanfic for this. :wink:

Latest posts

Back