INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

Spade said:
does anyone else think barry allen will return?
No. Barrys one of the few correctly handled deaths and mantel passings in the entire history of comics. Bringing him back would just undo all the hard work from Waid and Johns, plus ruin alot of great stories, regulating them to placeholders while waiting for the "REAL" flash to return.

Baxter said:
No. Barrys one of the few correctly handled deaths and mantel passings in the entire history of comics. Bringing him back would just undo all the hard work from Waid and Johns, plus ruin alot of great stories, regulating them to placeholders while waiting for the "REAL" flash to return.
I agree. As much as I prefer Barry over Wally, his death had an impact and is still known for saving the entire universe.

I think Barry will show up during Crisis, but not permanently.

Geoff Johns gave us a Hearty -YES- when it was asked whether Barry's third and last visit to Wally was planned. And since Johns isn't writing the Scarlet Speedster anymore, I gaurentee that Barry shows up in one of the later issues of IC.

Attention all of you who are afraid to pick this up because you don't know anything about DC!

Read this Newsarama article. It has a funny and informativ, page by page explaination of the events and situations in IC #1, with links to other Newsarama articles if you want to know some of the finer details.

Again, if you're afraid to buy IC #1: buy the issue, read it, read this article (^^^), and the read it again with your new knowledge. It'll help a lot.

Spade said:
umm you guys do know the wrighters left a plot hole to bring barry back rite?

Yes, but that was twenty years ago, and it's been written out.

I think It was written out when Barry became the lightning bolt that turned wally into Kid Flash, the only thing I know for sure is that the original plot hole was filled.

Doc Comic said:
And you do know it was one writer who made that plot hole, right?

Actually I think It was a correlation between Wolfman and whomever was writing the Flash ongoing back then...

HOLY WATERING BANANAS BATMAN!

This issue ha dit all. I'm am so glad I read the orignal crisis novel before reading this. A lot of things would of blown over my head. TWO LUTHORS. WTF? That Spectre scene in Gotham ruled. Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman's dialogue to each other rocked. "I don't even know you anymore".
The last time you were inspiractional was when you were dead. I havn'r read Rahn-Thanger War or Days Of Venegage yet but I'm getting the trades. I'm sorry I missed the ending of DOV with Captain Marvel falling. That scene with him saying Shazam agian was awesome. This one issue was better than all the issues of House Of M. The Omacs hovering over NIghtwing was cool. The mission they went on was to probaly attack paradise island as seen in the solicts. Deathstroke kicks *** in VU with his fight with Deadshot. I have never ever been this excited after reading a comic. My heart is still beating fast.

100/5

Last edited:
Day of Vengence was excellent. Go get the singles now. Ad for Rann Thangar, it was ok, but it rode the back of the Excellent Adam Stange mini, and then pretty much flowed into Green Lantern Corp and next months Hawkman, so its no where near contained enough for me.

That is INFINITEly better than the Jim Lee cover.

What makes you say it's ugly...

It actually shows some of the story and alludes to what could happen, rather than, "lets make everyone stand around and look pretty"

Lee is good, but Perez has the experience necessary to make an amazing cover...

Latest posts

Back