Invincible

its been a while,

The killer within him is coming out, how far will he go when the war begins? Invincible has to be one of greatest developments of a character EVER.

Holy ****, one of the best ending pages i've seen in a long time. #72 took it to an another level.

How badass can you be when you thought you killed your opponent months ago but he comes back with 2 other guys. you finally get hands around his throat to strangle him, but he punches a hole in your stomach and is pulling out your intestines. you still refuse to let go. now its a race to see who will black out first? and the winner....like i have to tell you, otherwise it wouldn't be his book. On the last page you see Conquest still holding onto the intestines while Mark is barley alive, pleading for help.

The last few issues have been insane.

I still like The Walking Dead more though.

#73 was a filler of sorts, but it does cover a few months of time while Mark heals. it took Mark months to grow a beard that'd take me about 2 week grow. just funny.

#74 enjoyed it. a lot of blowing stuff up, and a nice set up to the huge fight to come. why the crazy leader talks to the skull, I don't know.

#75 this was worth the 2 month wait.

I didn't think they could step it up after the fight with Conquest, but they did and it was amazing.

I think Oliver is dead :(

#76 and #77

I wasn't expecting that type of ending. but i can live with it. the "what if's" from Marks imaginations were really wonderfully done. the artwork and coloring was so creatively fantastic that they had me almost believing they were real.

Yeah, that ending came out of nowhere, but I can live with it. I'm sure we'll see more of the viltrumites in later issues.

just read the latest ep and what?
monster girl cheated on robot with an alien and got pregnant? wow
as much as i was like "whoa" part of me was like "meh... sounds about right" since they'd been hinting at it for the last 10 issues or so. besides that, i didn't like how i had to basically read about robot and monster girl the whole issue basically. i find robot to be entirely boring and emotional grown up monster girl is about the same

Ok... I'm still thinking they are going to kill Bulletproof. But there's a glimmer of hope that they may kill Invincible and bring him back with his
powers restored

This is still one of my favorite books on the shelf.

Damnit! LoL I saw that someone else commented and I thought there was going to be some dialogue here... Nope. Am I really the only one on the Comic Board reading this?

I'm still reading it. I just caught up on the last three issues yesterday. The Death of Everyone, huh?

Damnit! LoL I saw that someone else commented and I thought there was going to be some dialogue here... Nope. Am I really the only one on the Comic Board reading this?

I caught up with it the last time ComiXology did a sale. Dinosaurus is awesome. And yeah, Bulletproof is getting set up to go out in a blaze of glory. He's had zero character development for 80 some issues, the only reason to make us care about him is if you're going to kill him.

He's had zero character development for 80 some issues, the only reason to make us care about him is if you're going to kill him.

This right here. Plus, he's black. LoL I just don't see anyway this guy is coming out of this alive. On the bright side, I can't wait to see Oliver come back in like 20 issues or so looking like Omni-man!

Ok so Bulletproof
's girlfriend just killed his mother and he killed his father... Also, he might've been lying about his brother experimenting on him
.. He's so ****ed! Ugh! Just when I started liking his character too!

Latest posts

Back