Is Thor Crazy?

Do you think Thor is crazy?

• Total voters
oooo.......idea and speculation

1. loki escaped from the "room without doors", maybe a psych ward?

2. thor we KNOW is not mutant, because in ultimate war, wasp was the only one not knocked out by prof x

3. my dad's a major thor buff, so i have an idea on how thor will prove them wrong. In 616, thor has one minute after dropping his hammer before changing back to human. So think about that. (of course, this conflists with other instances)

4. Also, we know he's not "Thorlief", because thats a stupid name :lol:

5. Loki can change form easily. So, he could be the girl in the club. Read up on the myth of sleipner, odin's eight-legged horse, and you'll know just how far loki will go to make ends meet. :shock:

Lastly, I'd like to point this out.
6. Hammer manipulates weather? please. Backtrack to ultimates #3. Unless that hammer has a remote control in the shape of a beer bottle, Thor may not need his hammer for weather manipulation. Gunar is dumber! :roll:

So, in the words of a great man (Sean Connery), "Shcuck it Trebek." :lol:

TheCell said:

2. thor we KNOW is not mutant, because in ultimate war, wasp was the only one not knocked out by prof x

3. my dad's a major thor buff, so i have an idea on how thor will prove them wrong. In 616, thor has one minute after dropping his hammer before changing back to human. So think about that. (of course, this conflists with other instances)

4. Also, we know he's not "Thorlief", because thats a stupid name :lol:

5. Loki can change form easily. So, he could be the girl in the club. Read up on the myth of sleipner, odin's eight-legged horse, and you'll know just how far loki will go to make ends meet. :shock:

Lastly, I'd like to point this out.
6. Hammer manipulates weather? please. Backtrack to ultimates #3. Unless that hammer has a remote control in the shape of a beer bottle, Thor may not need his hammer for weather manipulation. Gunar is dumber! :roll:

So, in the words of a great man (Sean Connery), "Shcuck it Trebek." :lol:

Good insights. Thanks for that Cell

your welcome

I'm a fan of loki though, so I'm trying to prove thor's a god so that we know loki will be here

Great ideas and observations there, Cell. And welcome.
Though I'm more keen to think that Thor is both Thor and Thorlief, and that Gunnar is his brother as well as Loki.
A good lie needs to have a healthy dollop of the truth in it to make it work. So I think a lot of what we have been told of the 'mortal' Thor, could actually be true, just a couple of details are amiss.
Gunnar said that Thor stole the stuff from him, what if what we saw on the screen, was actually Thor and Loki's last encounter, made to look like a theft.
Hey, we can read as much into it as we want right? I guess we'll wait and see.

great idea Guij. Never thought of it that way. Maybe it was their last encounter, and the pictures of the technology are the real lie. But, you have to admit, thorlief does sound kinda dumb. Though, it also sounds to dumb to be made up by the like sof loki.

Also, I think Valkyrie is just going to be a thor groupie.

Thorlief does sound a bit dumb, but if they are the same thing (Thor and Thorlief), then it makes some sense that he would have the same name. maybe.

And I'm totally with the Thor groupie thing, it jut seems so perfect.

TheCell said:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - good one.

I think that Valkyrie as a Thor groupie is definately where its going - but I'm kinda worred, because it implies that Thor has become a martyr and people are picking up his cause.... :cry:

could thor and loki be two sides of the same coin?

if the room without doors is a psychiatric ward, then thor has been there, done that. and left his crazy self behind?
dunno, have we seen thor and loki in the same picture yet? apart from gunnar's presentation which could well be faked in any case?

edit: and i dont mean the panels where we can see loki at the same time as thor - i mean, any of the people around them, have they seen them together? because, maybe, just maybe, it's all in our heads :shock: (curtesy of bass ;))

not sure any of that makes sense, mind. i am a little drunk on the vino today :D

Last edited:
oh, it makes sense (we just don't like conspirators)

[prepares to act as brutus from ceaser]

I'm just looking for proof that thor is a god, not that he and loki are one
Which I'm pretty sure they aren't. Even if they are, gunnar is really suspicious for not being loki.

Solaris said:
edit: and i dont mean the panels where we can see loki at the same time as thor - i mean, any of the people around them, have they seen them together? because, maybe, just maybe, it's all in our heads :shock: (curtesy of bass ;))
You're saying that Bass is playing with out minds?! :shock:

BLASPHEMY!

Thor isn't crazy, and Loki is real.

If Thor was imagining Loki in those panels, there would have been interaction. You don't have imaginings of people that aren't there, being there, but you not being aware of them.

Solaris said:
guijllons, your post makes sense. i was just trying another angle at the whole thor/loki relationship.
And any speculations are always welcome.
Always worthwhile looking at things from a different angle to try to solve a puzzle ;)

I do believe though that there are human and godly parallels between Loki and Thor. And that both angles remain to be true. Except that Loki/Gunnar is a lying toad.

well whatever happens happens.

it will probably be a very good read in the end

Latest posts

Back