Jaggyd's Revenge

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

as you can see, everything is gone. I'm done with art. I'm tired of the abuse that morons hand out, i'm tired of people demanding I do freebies for them, i'm just tired. So, I'm taking a long deserved brak from art.

Peace.
That sucks skotti. I'm sorry some internet jackhole(s) made you get tired of something you clearly love to do. I completely understand if you feel you need to take a break, but I do hope this is only temporary because you're very talented.

That sucks skotti, but everyone needs a break eventually so enjoy yourself, and don't let some jackasses on the internet get to ya.

Last edited:

Thanks guys. It's greatly appreciated.

As I said, this is only a break, I'll never quit forever. Just needing to take a step back and look at my work through fresh eyes.

I've found a few very talented professionals that are willing to help me polish up my rough spots. (Khoi Pham, Mark Robinson and Eric Canete, go read their books right nao!!)

Thanks guys. It's greatly appreciated.

As I said, this is only a break, I'll never quit forever. Just needing to take a step back and look at my work through fresh eyes.

I've found a few very talented professionals that are willing to help me polish up my rough spots. (Khoi Pham, Mark Robinson and Eric Canete, go read their books right nao!!)
Pay extra special attention to Khoi Pham. He's awesome.

Isn't he the new artist on Mighty Avengers after Bagley leaves?

I know he did X-Factor for a while, and did the Herc issues of Incredible Hulk

A Broken Doll

Yes, well, I'm throwing my hat into the fanfic writing ring. This is the first piece to go with it. I doubt the fic'll be posted here, as it's not very family friendly.

The main character, Laura.

01%20-%20Beginnings.jpg

Last edited:

Work in progress

01%20-%20Beginnings-clr.jpg

A pro inker got hold of my X-23

Skotti%20Inked.jpg

A little Ginny/Luna action, from my Fanart 100.

#57 - Lunch

57%20-%20lunch.jpg

Latest posts

Back