Jay Leno blows

500x_tumblr_kw9eutrlqr1qz8i53o1_500.jpg

More here.

You know who i do feel bad for? The camera crew and all the behind the scenes guys. Screw Conan, he can get a job anywhere, but those guys are screwed when he leaves. At least in Andy's case Conan has his back.

You know who i do feel bad for? The camera crew and all the behind the scenes guys. Screw Conan, he can get a job anywhere, but those guys are screwed when he leaves. At least in Andy's case Conan has his back.

Whatever they'll put on conans slot will need crew as well right? They are still in NBC employ.

Whatever they'll put on conans slot will need crew as well right? They are still in NBC employ.

"Conan's slot" is going to Leno, and he has his own crew.

Yeah, that's the problem.

And E, you were right. Upon looking into it more, you were right. Leno IS a dick.

"Conan's slot" is going to Leno, and he has his own crew.

But NBC will have a gap in their programming that needs to be filled with a new program that will require a crew.

Last edited:

Why are you so quick to repeatedly trash Conan in this? He would be - and has been - the first to tell everybody that he's not the one in real trouble here, and all the stuff you've been saying.

[youtube]axwO6BkCtIo[/youtube]

I know this was already linked to but it's so amazing it deserves to be posted.

Why are you so quick to repeatedly trash Conan in this? He would be - and has been - the first to tell everybody that he's not the one in real trouble here, and all the stuff you've been saying.

This is the truth. You hear anything from Conan it's always with the utmost respect for his crew

I'm not trashing Conan, i'm just saying i don't feel sorry for him beause he'll still be doing great no matter what happends next.

And i do like that Conan even admits this. I liked that last night he even said that this whole thing paled in comparison to what happend to Haiti.

But NBC will have a gap in their programming that needs to be filled with a new program that will require a crew.

Right, but I'm not sure if any of those positions are specific to the type of show. Can a lighting crew easily transition from a talk show setup to, say, a drama? Are the writers Conan uses able to adapt to a sitcom? I don't know.

Right, but I'm not sure if any of those positions are specific to the type of show. Can a lighting crew easily transition from a talk show setup to, say, a drama? Are the writers Conan uses able to adapt to a sitcom? I don't know.

I've no idea either. I'd imagine that shows shot in a studio would always need some of the same work, up to a point. Still, I do agree that it must suck that the crew thought they had a job they might keep for years and suddenly be on their asses 7 months later.

Also, this thread was started 4 years ago, but its title rings as true today as it did then.

My god.... George Lopez is awful.

Like you expect him to be, but it's like he's going out of his way.

Ferguson has the best opening though. The man spoke the truth, screw Leno and Conan. I'm, watching Craig.

Last edited:
I wonder where Conan will end up, I could see him kicking ass and taking names over on Comedy Central

Where would that leave Stewart and Colbert though?

They're saying he might go to fox......Which doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I wonder where Conan will end up, I could see him kicking ass and taking names over on Comedy Central

Doing what?

I could see him doing a program following the Daily Show.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think he could start a cable franchise that could eventually develop the prestige and appeal that Carson brought to Tonight. Jon Stewart would certainly bring him a much stronger lead-in audience (and with the best demographic possible!) than Leno. Get a cool house band like Fallon has, bring Richter over. It could potentially be an exciting move!

An 11:30 to 1 o'clock late nigh show would really rub it in NBC's face! I think he'd kick Leno's ass, even on cable.

I know Colbert's popular, but I'm honestly pretty bored with his show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back