Kick-Ass movie discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Kick-*** The Movie?

When was this revealed? I have three issues and I don't remember any of that.

THAT hadn't been revealed in the comics, but that one thing isn't more than has been revealed in the comics themselves when taking the ENTIRE plot into scope. I was kidding, but I'm still right, my little *****es.

THAT hadn't been revealed in the comics, but that one thing isn't more than has been revealed in the comics themselves when taking the ENTIRE plot into scope. I was kidding, but I'm still right, my little *****es.

It's called hyperbole. I don't know why we are even talking about this. :?

I was just sincerely hoping I hadn't missed anything.

Additionally Millar said the movie encompasses the first 8 issues of the comic (an arc titled "No Powers and No Responsibility"

I was just sincerely hoping I hadn't missed anything.

Additionally Millar said the movie encompasses the first 8 issues of the comic (an arc titled "No Powers and No Responsibility"

I thought the first mini was going to be 6 issues...? Did that change? Or is the already mentioned Kick-*** 2 series also included in the movies plot?

I thought the first mini was going to be 6 issues...? Did that change? Or is the already mentioned Kick-*** 2 series also included in the movies plot?

I'd say it changed... in one of the movie threads on Millarworld he said it encompassed the first story arc which was 8 issues. I can't imagine the first story arc spilling into Kick-*** 2

Millar reveals in an interview with Blair Butler from G4 that $70 million was raised in total.

CBR:

How did actor Aaron Johnson snag the lead? He told The Daily Mail "I was working in the U.S. anyway and did a screen test using an American accent and he didn't realise I was British. I kind of fooled him." Director Matthew Vaughn added, "I fell off my chair when I was told. His American accent is pitch perfect and he can bloody well act."

article-1050394-0272DEF300000578-444_233x423.jpg

Aaron Johnson​

Last edited:

CBR:

Actress Chloe Moretz has posted a new blog about being in the new Mark Millar adaptation. "I have had cool wardrobe fittings and hair consults and tomorrow we start rehearsals," she wrote. "I got to meet Nic Cage who plays Big Daddy (Hit Girl's father) and he is the nicest man. I loved talking with he and Matthew Vaughn about all of their ideas for the film. THis film is going to be soooooooooooooo much FUN! My costume is so great. I do have my work cut out for me though because it is a HUGE role but I am definitely up for it. I love working hard. I will be here for about 3 months. Well, actually, I will be in Toronto for 3 weeks to train martial arts and to do a few days of exterior shots then back to London. The whole thing should wrap here in London around the first week of December."

CBR:

Actress Chloe Moretz has posted a new blog about being in the new Mark Millar adaptation. "I have had cool wardrobe fittings and hair consults and tomorrow we start rehearsals," she wrote. "I got to meet Nic Cage who plays Big Daddy (Hit Girl's father) and he is the nicest man. I loved talking with he and Matthew Vaughn about all of their ideas for the film. THis film is going to be soooooooooooooo much FUN! My costume is so great. I do have my work cut out for me though because it is a HUGE role but I am definitely up for it. I love working hard. I will be here for about 3 months. Well, actually, I will be in Toronto for 3 weeks to train martial arts and to do a few days of exterior shots then back to London. The whole thing should wrap here in London around the first week of December."

Believe it or not, Ice is actually subscribed to this blog.

LitG:

Nicolas Cage says that the "Kick ***" movie he is co-starring in, won't be as violent as the comic book.

Mark Millar, producer of the movie, says it will be as violent as the comic - indeed, it will be slightly more extreme in places... "a nine year old assassin who looks like Robin, just her slicing people's heads off..."

Maybe they should fight it out?

I e-mailed Millar earlier in the week - only to receive a response from Jillian, his PA, as Mark is busy making the movie.

Mark Millar has a PA. Mark Millar has a PA. Just repeat that a few times to yourself.

Latest posts

Back