Kick-Ass movie discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Kick-*** The Movie (news discussion)

New Hit-Girl poster.

zzz-2.jpg

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Ozymandias/news/?a=12924

Last edited:

It's funny how I've seen more stuff for the Kick-Ass film, than I have the actual Kick-Ass book.

Like not even a preview page from the next issue. Or sketches.

Would it kill Millar and JRJR to at least finish the first ARC!?!?!?

It's funny how I've seen more stuff for the Kick-Ass film, than I have the actual Kick-Ass book.

There's only one issue left. It will be out before the movie is released.

The scripts been done a long time ago. But JRJR ended up doing so many other things. He directed (and drew I believe) the cartoon part of the film. Plus he's done a couple Amazing Spider-Man arcs. And covers. And some other things.

Yeah, Big Daddy and Hit-Girl are definitely going to be the best part of this movie.

Holy ****. That's awesome.

The media watch dogs will have a field day with this movie though.

I disagree.

The paint makes no sense to me. I would've gone with a "ripping thru the poster" effect.

here's something laughable... Someone over at IMDb claims that the whole Kick-Ass story was stolen from him by Mark Millar, read more here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250777/board/nest/154174028

I like this response to it:

Mr-Kickyourbutt said:
Hi, I'm Mark Millar. Back in 2008, I ran out of ideas for new comics, so I flew to America, broke into a random house, and stole whatever homemade disk media I could fine. On one of the disks was someone's sh*tty high school film project that piqued my interest. It was about this regular guy who dresses up and pretends to be a superhero. Since this was a completely original story idea that had never been done before, especially in comics, I decided to run with the idea. I even took the name! With that settled, I broke back into the guy's house, replaced his discs so that he would have evidence against me in the inevitable court case, and published the comic independently. I didn't want to make too much money!

Thanks for making me moderately rich! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

hit girl is my new favorite super hero..........there's something about a girl child killing people that brings a speck of warmth to my cold heart.

Latest posts

Back