Lego Batman!

Psyched for this. A little surprised it's a year a away.

Also, the trailer makes it look like Batman will be some sort of android or violently explodes his enemies.

:lol: :lol:

I've been exited for this for over year a now , I was glad we got news. And yeah violently explodes his enemies who all look like the joke if I am not mistaken :lol:

What's the appeal of Lego video games? Isn't it basically the same thing as a Star Wars/Batman/etc. game, only with Legos?

What's the appeal of Lego video games? Isn't it basically the same thing as a Star Wars/Batman/etc. game, only with Legos?

It adds a comedy to it that only legos can provide. Plus it wont play just like a batman game or star wars. The gameplay is pretty fun. It's great for multiplay and over all just a really great game.

It adds a comedy to it that only legos can provide. Plus it wont play just like a batman game or star wars. The gameplay is pretty fun. It's great for multiplay and over all just a really great game.

Yep.

I love the Lego Star Wars games, and that's why. They are just fun. it's so easy to pick up and play, and it doesn't take hours of gameplay to get into. There are lots of incentives for replaying levels, as if you need them. So it's got huge replay value.

Yep.

I love the Lego Star Wars games, and that's why. They are just fun. it's so easy to pick up and play, and it doesn't take hours of gameplay to get into. There are lots of incentives for replaying levels, as if you need them. So it's got huge replay value.

Exactly.

I loved collecting everything to build ships in star wars. I wonder what you'll make in this. Maybe lego versions of random batmobiles. But I hope you get the feature like dex's dinner. Where outside good and bad guys walk around and randomly fight if they are next to each other.

Also the pick up and play aspect you mentioned is one thing that makes it great for multiplayer. I have friend come over and unlike other co-op games he doesn't need to learn a bunch of stuff to play.

That said one thing I hope they improve or add is split screen for multiplayer so you are not stuck together in certain parts. As lego star wars I know if one fell off a bridge or the top it was a ***** to get them back to you

The only reason I'm skeptical about this is because, I think, it's being made by a different company than the one that did Star Wars and is doing Indiana Jones.

We'll see, i guess.

The only reason I'm skeptical about this is because, I think, it's being made by a different company than the one that did Star Wars and is doing Indiana Jones.

We'll see, i guess.

No it's still Traveller's Tales who did Lego Star wars and are doing LEGO Indiana Jones: The Videogame. Only thing that is diffrent is Lucas Arts are not publishing it.

No it's still Traveller's Tales who did Lego Star wars and are doing LEGO Indiana Jones: The Videogame. Only thing that is diffrent is Lucas Arts are not publishing it.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

I could have sworn it was being developed by someone else, though. Weird.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

I could have sworn it was being developed by someone else, though. Weird.

Easy mistake , I only knew it because before I posted link to pictures today I watched teaser a few times (I love it) and noticed their logo at the end

I'm not too pushed about this game, mainly because it's supposed to be in the tradition of the Adam West show, which doesn't appeal to me at all.

I'm not too pushed about this game, mainly because it's supposed to be in the tradition of the Adam West show, which doesn't appeal to me at all.

From what I heard it's diffrent eras of batman. Kind of how lego star wars had say Episode I then you go in there and it's split in levels. I think ears will be 50's-80's (original/campy) , 90's , modern , Movies

From what I heard it's diffrent eras of batman. Kind of how lego star wars had say Episode I then you go in there and it's split in levels. I think ears will be 50's-80's (original/campy) , 90's , modern , Movies

:shock:

I hadn't heard that.

That. Is. AWESOME.

Will we see lego Knightfall? with lego Bane breaking Lego batman's lego back?

:shock:

I hadn't heard that.

That. Is. AWESOME.

Yeah it sounds cool. I don't know if it's 100% but I think it is. and it makes sense after all lego star wars you got things like "episode 1 obi" "episode 2 obi" "episode 3 obi" and this way you get "original batman" "black suited batman" "current batman (it is a diffrent costume to original right?"

Will we see lego Knightfall? with lego Bane breaking Lego batman's lego back?

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back