Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction...

Friday

Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction... (52spoiler?)

dcart.jpg

What the hell is that? Kingdom Come Robin, Two new Gods, A Dead Question, Blue Beetle, Maxwell Lord and Jade. Superman crying to Wonder Woman and Black Canary hanging out no where near Green Arrow.

Alot of these characters have Multiverse connections (Black Canary was originally from Earth Two and jumped over, New Gods are technically in their own reality, The Flash found the first Alternate Earth, and that Batman...)

Ideas?

Last edited:
I saw this when I was at work. I can see Newsarama/CBR, but not UC...

Anyways, I will be sure as hell saving that image when I get home. New desktop wallpaper!!!

BAN HIM!!!!!!

There is NEVER NEVER NEVER an inappropriate time to check out Boobies.

:lol:
Yeah, I guess you're right. If I was Superman I'd take advantage of the opportunity right in front of me.

"Some of my friends are dead right in front of me but I'm so close to the Wonder Boobies. I shouldn't look, nows not the time. Aww screw it, I'm lookin'"

I am really curious. I was thinking this was the end of 52 but that wont work with Supes and Wonder Woman in costume. Also not how Supes has put his hand on WW's leg, Clark trying to get some

:lol:
Yeah, I guess you're right. If I was Superman I'd take advantage of the opportunity right in front of me.

"Some of my friends are dead right in front of me but I'm so close to the Wonder Boobies. I shouldn't look, nows not the time. Aww screw it, I'm lookin'"

:lol: Exactly.

Well, I keep hearing Didio refer to Infinite Crisis as "Act 2" so I'm guessing this is a teaser for whatever Act 3 is going to be. Deffinatly Multiverse related.

The Question kicks serious ***. If he's dead I will be very upset. And I've been known to send angry emails when I'm angry.

Yes don't make him angry. You wouldn't like his typing when he's angry

I think so. Wasn't he up to all kinds of shenanigans during 52 also?

You know that I love shenanigans.

Well I guess he died of cancer in 52 but i heard somewhere that he makes an appearance or someone receives a letter from the question or something one year later

Well I guess he died of cancer in 52 but i heard somewhere that he makes an appearance or someone receives a letter from the question or something one year later

Oh good. Because if there's anything that comics need more of, it's characters dieing and then being not dead for no apparent reason.

Latest posts

Back