LittleBigPlanet

Re: Little big planet

That's why you stole it from the 8 year old kid down the block.

:lol: Nope bought it. As if an 8 year old kid has a ps3, they are all on xbox live!

Re: Little big planet

I wish the English weren't such compulsive liars. Personally, I blame Alan Moore.

Is no one interested in this? Or did I just miss the discussion on it?

Littlebigplanet looks like tons of fun and is one of the most visually interesting games I've ever seen. I only just heard about it today but I think I'm going to pick it up when it comes out next week.

Anyone else?

I preordered it so I could get the Kratos/Minotaur/Medusa skins.

I'm very interested in this, but sadly, due to a lack of fundage, this one will have to be put off for awhile

and plus the immature gamers + the ability to create obstacles = me terrified

Oh My God! I have to jump from this penis thats coming out of Chuck Norris's Beard, onto Batman's ***, while it's all on fire!

yeah no thanks

I read up on this game as I was not that familiar with it and I was under the impression it was another Sims-type game.

But I ran into a Kratos Sackboy and it was awesome enough for me to want to play this.

How do I get these skins?

I read up on this game as I was not that familiar with it and I was under the impression it was another Sims-type game.

But I ran into a Kratos Sackboy and it was awesome enough for me to want to play this.

I preordered it so I could get the Kratos/Minotaur/Medusa skins.

Preorder from Gamestop I guess.

Such a pushover.

Preorder from Gamestop I guess.

Yes, different retailers get different skins, there's a Noriko (Heavenly Sword) and I heard rumors of a Solid Snake one too.

Play.com has Noriko http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/3433970/Little-Big-Planet/Product.html

3433970l.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back