LittleBigPlanet

Hey, True Believers! Coming soon to the PlayStation Store will be a whole series of official Marvel comic Super Hero and Super Villain costumes for your Sackboys and Sackgirls. Starting July 7th and every other week following, we'll introduce four different Marvel Costume Packs, each with five different costumes depicting Marvel's mightiest Super Heroes and most dreaded Super Villains. Starting Monday, Marvel.com will unveil the glorious details for each costume. But for now, here's the full list to let your imagination run wild…

* Captain America
* Daredevil
* Doctor Octopus
* Elektra
* Ghost Rider
* Green Goblin
* Hulk
* Invisible Woman
* Iron Man
* The Human Torch
* Magneto
* Mystique
* The Punisher
* Rogue
* Spider-Man
* Storm
* The Thing
* Thor
* Venom
* Wolverine

Plus, we're also unveiling a spectacular Marvel Level Kit, which includes a four levels of adventure against the evil plans of Magneto. And of course, while you play through the levels, you'll collect a huge assortment of Marvel-themed music , objects , materials , stickers , and a special "Rooftop" background to help you CREATE your own dastardly levels. Stay tuned to more details on the Marvel Level Kit next week. Till then…

Make mine Marvel.

From the playstation blog.

:shock: :D this is cool

I've never bothered with stuff like this - will it cost anything?

I've never bothered with stuff like this - will it cost anything?

Yes. It says our different Marvel Costume Packs plus a Marvel Level Kit. I'd say about $2.99 each so about $10 - £15 all together

34070_409901847487_6883542487_4341681_485331_n.jpg

That looks awesome! I don't have lbp any more but I'm tempted to buy it again just for this

Daredevil looks very happy because of the user created levels. There's some with weird ass stuff on them. So for once he's glad he can't see!

Ghost Rider and Torch look cool. I might have to get those.

Finally got my PS3 online again and have bought both Marvel sack boy packs ($5.99 each or $1.99 per sack boy) and the Marvel Level Pack Kit ($4.99). AWESOME.

These look cool. How much are they?

For you, they are free.

Costume pack 3 comes out Wednesday. It includes Invisible Woman, Rogue, Wolverine, Venom, and Captain America.

I'm surprised Wolverine wasn't in the first pack.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back