Loeb/McGuinness' The Hulk (Discussion/Spoilers).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Say whaaaat?

No, for serious. As CBR puts it:

Creators Jeph Loeb & Ed McGuinness bring you "The HULK," an all-new ongoing series from Marvel Comics. What does this mean for Greg Pak's "The Incredible Hulk?" CBR News has the answers for you.

A snippet:

"The Hulk mythos is about to explode" said "World War Hulk" writer Greg Pak last month in conversation with CBR's Jeffrey Renaud. It was then, at the Baltimore Retailer Summit, that Marvel Comics released the first image from what CBR can now confirm is "The HULK," an additional monthly Hulk title; this one by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Ed McGuinness. With the new series set to debut in just a few weeks, CBR News spoke with the fan-favorite team about what makes January, 2008 such an incredible (they're pun, not mine) month for the Hulk.

Still waiting to see what happens with The Incredible Hulk? FIND OUT!

Re: Loeb/McGuinness' The Hulk MONTHLY.

So now he's got a red personality, is that it?

Last edited:

I guess they got sick of waiting for Ultimates 3 to come out.

I don't think The Hulk can sustain two monthlies. And Loeb's previous track record doesn't help. But I like McGuinness, so I'll check it out.

I don't think The Hulk can sustain two monthlies.

Me either. I'm not expecting much.

The last half of Bruce Jones's Hulk pretty much made me sick of the character.

I like McGuinness too. That's the only reason I'd check it out, other than the fact that for all of Loeb's flaws, I liked his Hulk: Gray.

Also, the fact that the name of a new Hulk monthly is 'adjectiveless' has a faint 90s smell.

Well, he had the Hulk magazine and Rampaging Hulk as secondary titles and they both flopped. So. . . good luck.

hulk1_variant.jpg

Daniel Acuna?! :D

HULK BAD SUNBURN! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! HULK COULDN'T REACH BACK FOR SUNBLOCK!! HULK DRINK 420 CASES OF O'DOUL'S, FALL ASLEEP ON BEACH DRUNK! HULK CAN'T SLEEP!! HURTS HULK TO MOVE!! HULK WANT ALOE VERA!!!

A WINNER IS YOU! Plus you owe me a new keyboard.

HULK BAD SUNBURN! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! HULK COULDN'T REACH BACK FOR SUNBLOCK!! HULK DRINK 420 CASES OF O'DOUL'S, FALL ASLEEP ON BEACH DRUNK! HULK CAN'T SLEEP!! HURTS HULK TO MOVE!! HULK WANT ALOE VERA!!!
This sounds vaguely autobiographical for you.

Preview for #1

When did Leonard get a haircut and become so short? And since when can he tell what happen by touching the crime scene?

It's Loeb.
Now, I'm no psychologist, but I can guarantee everyone here will lead a longer, healthier mental existence if they stay away from Loeb.
He rots minds faster than a television.

Last edited:

I like the art.

But, one person standing in place and punching wouldn't show you how, or where he punched.

Would it?

Doc Samson is............

*puts on sunglasses*

.....Horatio Caine!

YEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but The Incredible Hulk is changing over to a book about Hercules, and this is becoming the new Hulk book, right?

Why........?

Latest posts

Back