Lost *spoilers*

Yea, I'm interested in Follow the Leader. I don't really know what we can find out about the island from Richard... I mean, something substantial you would think at first, but who is this guy besides being old?

Hey, is that Langsta playing Kid Miles in the latest episode?:lol:

I just accidentally read a spoiler concerning Faraday and while I was initially angry, I realised how much it made sense and now I'm even more excited about the last episodes.

I just accidentally read a spoiler concerning Faraday and while I was initially angry, I realised how much it made sense and now I'm even more excited about the last episodes.

Where? I wanna read a Faraday spoiler. :please:

We haven't had a Hurley episode yet that shows how he ends up on the plane back to the island with guitar yet have we?

I imagine that will be one of the last few for the season.

Yea, I'm the same way. I don't like the fact that he gets shot by his own mother. I don't think it means anything other than it makes things more weird. I'm just anxious to see more of the Others.

We haven't had a Hurley episode yet that shows how he ends up on the plane back to the island with guitar yet have we?

I imagine that will be one of the last few for the season.

I wanted to know about that, too. I think they're not going to answer it, though; I think we're supposed to figure out that Charlie came to visit him again and told him all about Ajira 316. It's why Hurley tells Jack, "All that matters is I'm here, right?" He didn't want to re-remind Jack that he sees dead people.

I wanted to know about that, too. I think they're not going to answer it, though; I think we're supposed to figure out that Charlie came to visit him again and told him all about Ajira 316. It's why Hurley tells Jack, "All that matters is I'm here, right?" He didn't want to re-remind Jack that he sees dead people.

He was in jail!

they'll answer it.

I don't know. I am with CC on this. I think they will answer it. I figure it will be one of the remaining episodes this season. This way going into the last season everything will be all caught up and they can wrap it all up.

Yea, I'm the same way. I don't like the fact that he gets shot by his own mother. I don't think it means anything other than it makes things more weird. I'm just anxious to see more of the Others.

Ugh. I don't know how I feel about this. (provided it is accurate) Where did this spoiler come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard-centric episode

Richard Alpert is getting his own episode! So I've heard. Finally! Dunno if anyone's heard this, pardon me if I'm repeating ****. From what I know, it's the episode that'll premiere May 6, after the "The Variable." The episode is "Follow the Leader."

P.S. Can we all agree that "The Variable" is gonna be Daniel-centric?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, there was more to it than that but that's the bit I find iffy. The rest makes absolute sense though.

I had read in EW a few weeks back saying that they were told that we were going to find out why he came along.

I had read in EW a few weeks back saying that they were told that we were going to find out why he came along.

Can you find the link? I read absolutely everything LOST-related that EW prints, and I can't remember reading that... :?

But hey, if that's true, and my theory is right, then we'll be seeing Dom Monaghan by season's end!

Can you find the link? I read absolutely everything LOST-related that EW prints, and I can't remember reading that... :?

But hey, if that's true, and my theory is right, then we'll be seeing Dom Monaghan by season's end!
I had read it in the magazine, not online. I can't remember the issue number either, sorry. :(

I just remember that they were talking about upcoming stuff on TV shows, like the spinoff from NCIS.

Also, I'd read that Faraday's father is Widmore (and his mother Eloise Hawking as revealed)...making he and Penny half-siblings...or maybe full siblings? I can't remember if Penny's "mother" was ever mentioned or shown.

this is unlikely. if you saw the recent Ben-centric episode "Dead Is Dead," in one of the flashbacks Ben mentioned one of the reasons Charles was being banished from the island was because he fathered a child with an outsider. my theory is that Ellie from the episode "Jughead" is a young Eloise Hawking, therefore she wouldn't be an outsider

New Bram/Illana theory

now there seem to be three major "players" in the Lost storyline:
1. Richard Alpert (Benjamin Linus could count, but i'm talkin' like the original players)
2. Charles Widmore
3. Eloise Hawking (if she was in fact called "Ellie" when she was younger)

all three seemed to have some type of leadership role amongst the indigenous people of the island

now my theory is that since Bram said in the flashback/flashforward (however you wanna look at it) of the Miles-centric episode "Some Like It Hoth" that he is against Charles Widmore, and i kinda doubt he'd be working for Richard/Benjamin, he seems like he's working for a third party... maybe Eloise Hawking. which would definitely explain why Bram was on the same flight the Oceanic Six were on, Ajira Airways Flight 316. which would also explain why Illana REALLY caught Sayid, she is working for Eloise too, just to get all of the Oceanic Six onboard that flight, but we all know Bram and Illana are up to something else on the island, something to do with the statue

i'm still tryin' to figure out what Caesar's motives are... hopefully he didn't die when Ben shot him, my best guess is he's either workin' for Charles Widmore and no one knows, or he is also working for Eloise, but he has something else planned for himself, or a double agent... hence why he didn't mention the shotgun to Illana... it's kinda interesting how he seemed like he had to hide it from Illana, and now that Illana (and Bram) have guns, they're taking over and callin' the shot... interesting... this is just comin' as i keep typin' haha

Last edited:
Re: New Bram/Illana theory

now there seem to be three major "players" in the Lost storyline:
1. Richard Alpert (Benjamin Linus could count, but i'm talkin' like the original players)
2. Charles Widmore
3. Eloise Hawking (if she was in fact called "Ellie" when she was younger)

all three seemed to have some type of leadership role amongst the indigenous people of the island

now my theory is that since Bram said in the flashback/flashforward (however you wanna look at it) of the Miles-centric episode "Some Like It Hoth" that he is against Charles Widmore, and i kinda doubt he'd be working for Richard/Benjamin, he seems like he's working for a third party... maybe Eloise Hawking. which would definitely explain why Bram was on the same flight the Oceanic Six were on, Ajira Airways Flight 316. which would also explain why Illana REALLY caught Sayid, she is working for Eloise too, just to get all of the Oceanic Six onboard that flight, but we all know Bram and Illana are up to something else on the island, something to do with the statue

i'm still tryin' to figure out what Caesar's motives are... hopefully he didn't die when Ben shot him, my best guess is he's either workin' for Charles Widmore and no one knows, or he is also working for Eloise, but he has something else planned for himself, or a double agent... hence why he didn't mention the shotgun to Illana... it's kinda interesting how he seemed like he had to hide it from Illana, and now that Illana (and Bram) have guns, they're taking over and callin' the shot... interesting... this is just comin' as i keep typin' haha

You're forgetting the DI. I think that's the group that's trying to make a play for the island now.

Latest posts

Back