Lost *spoilers*

One every week for the rest of the series!

LostFinaleFolliesWeek2.jpg

I don't get it.

Episode 12 (next week):
Everybody loves Hugo
Episode 13:
The Last Recruit
Episode 14:
The Candidate
Episode 15:
Across the Sea
Episode 16:
What they Died For
Episode 17 (finale):
The End

Last edited:
Just like cake was the key to The Ultimates 2, pie is the key to the secrets of Lost.

Looks like they have shifted "Across the Sea" with "The Last Recruit". I know that "Across the Sea" is a big one. And so is "The Last Recruit" for that matter.

Cool. The only thing I don't get is why is there a piece of pie in the jar?
Suppose to be the island in profile view
Looks like they have shifted "Across the Sea" with "The Last Recruit". I know that "Across the Sea" is a big one. And so is "The Last Recruit" for that matter.

Interesting, they've done this before but as I recall those episodes were right next to each other. I'm interested to see how that works out. Ones probably much like the Desmond's episode.

Brilliant. Are you posting these on Lost forums?

so,
A lot happened this episode. (Yes, i've already watched it. It airs at 7:00 on CTV in Canada)

Seriously, don't read this until after you've watched it.
first....THE RETURN OF LIBBY!
Ghost Michael
Island Desmond seems like he was faking when he told Widmore he believed him...
Flocke throws Desmond down an electro-magnetic well (no, another one), presumably killing him.
Desmond runs Locke down in his car (on purpose), but also helps Hurley and Libby hook up.
Ghost Michael explains the whispers...but very briefly - I hope they do more with this. They didn't explain how they're connected to the Others (why you hear them when they're around)
Hugo blows up the Black Rock
the return of the mysterious blonde kid. Desmond can see him too. The kid seems to find it amusing that Flocke is so irritated by him.
All the candidates are now together with Flocke (except for Jin, if he is one)

I really have no idea what's going on.

And the weirdest part of the episode was the preview for next week. They had Willy Wonka's tunnel of horror monologue playing as the sound clip for it...:shock:

Yeah, it was very bizarre. Especially the promo with the Willy Wonka thing. WTF?

The whispers thing felt like "oh yeah, we better explain these whispers." And Illana didn't last long.

Lost kind of feels lazy and/or rushed now and I don't like it. Maybe it will be more cohesive when it's over but I'm really disappointed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back