Lost *spoilers*

I thought Jack was the last recruit. He was the last candidate to have interactions with Locke and like Claire said later, "You spoke to him now you're with him" I love seeing threads come together in the sideways and all these interactions are very logical and quite brilliantly set up. All those slow character driven episodes were just putting the pieces in place for this final showdown. This episode had a non stop pacing that I don't think will let up until the end.

What are the chances of the Man in Black's real name being Randall Flagg?

I definitely thought Jack was the last recruit. Whether he is Locke's last recruit or Jacob's is still up in the air. He IS the only one that is trying to stay on the island because he thinks that he's there for something so...

Anyway, this episode was awesome. The sideways flashes were much more interesting this time... I just want to see where it is all going, however.

His name is probably John or something. I thought I read somewhere that the actor who originally played the MiB, Titus Wellever, said the name of his character was significant.

I sincerely doubt his name is John. Or Aaron.

I would not be surprised if he's never actually explicitly given a name. It could be important in a different way.

New favourite character:

cha.png

he had a crazy mother...

It was important that Claire raise him herself so her goodness could influence his life and hold back the darkness in him...

Twitter said:
DamonLindelof We wrapped the Pilot on my birthday. Bender called at 6 AM to say the finale is completed exactly six years later. The circle closes.
Damn that's great, the finale actually exists.

I doubt it. Fans have stopped reporting spoilers or have stopped reading what little has been released about the final two hours that I don't think anyone has the stones to leak it. It would be too disrespectful to the show.

We take this week off, get two weeks of Lost with one episode each, and a week where we get two episodes of Lost in one week (the finale being on a Sunday, the 23rd).

I basically have this entire week off due to the structure of my final exams. As such, I am very cross that there won't be any new LOST. I might rewatch all of season 6 instead, in preparation.

Latest posts

Back