Lost *spoilers*

A perfect reason to go, then. Its where cheese goes to die.

I lived there for a year as a kid (in the mid 80's), and honestly can remember very little about it. Most notable, I once found a meteorite in a creek in the woods--or what I thought was a meteorite...it might've been petrified horse manure, but come on, I was 5.

so what does that have to do with Sayid?

"It will address some of the issues, like the [spoilers]food drops[/spoilers], and it will deal with what happened on the island after Hurley took over and how he handled things," Garcia reveals of the DVD bonus feature he shot. "It will give you a taste of what took place after Hurley took over as the new number one. There's a little epilogue thing going on with the DVD."
Sweet
http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/06/08/jorge-garcia-dishes-teases-lost-epilogue/

Dude, what about this:

Inside sources also told me that Walt (Malcolm David Kelley) will be shown in the bonus material. "We'll find out what happens to Walt," says the insider. But when asked who else he worked with, Jorge replied coyly: "There are other people in it, but I'm not going to tell you who."

The whole absence of Walt in the finale still doesn't sit right, so even a rumor about him showing up in the DVD footage is good news to me. Hope its true.

Yeah right. Now I am going to give them MONEY to see something that SHOULD have been in the final season or at least the finale had it not been half filled with "they are dead and in limbo" nonsense?

I think not. As it is I have already WASTED 120 hours of my life that I will never get back. I am sure as hell not wasting money also. I have already removed this show from my DVR and slowly but surely, from my memory.

What a burn.

Didn't the food drops come from Widmore? I just assumed he dropped the food for the Mercs and science team, in case they were there awhile.
the food drops were from season 2. the mercs and science team were in season 4 (and the end of season 3). The food drops were also pretty clearly from the DI and for the guy left in the swan station.

Yeah right. Now I am going to give them MONEY to see something that SHOULD have been in the final season or at least the finale had it not been half filled with "they are dead and in limbo" nonsense?

I think not. As it is I have already WASTED 120 hours of my life that I will never get back. I am sure as hell not wasting money also. I have already removed this show from my DVR and slowly but surely, from my memory.

What a burn.

:roll:

I presumed the food drops were being sent by Eloise Hawking for Desmond.

Will Walt be the candidate to replace Hurley?

I presumed the food drops were being sent by Eloise Hawking for Desmond.

I thought it was the Others still using some of Dharma's supply. We did see ben write something along the lines of "the food and medical drops were late" in season 3

I thought it was the Others still using some of Dharma's supply. We did see ben write something along the lines of "the food and medical drops were late" in season 3

I think you made that up!

From Lostpedia
Writing in his diary, Ben noted that the Others were short on provisions and the long-awaited resupply of camp gear had not yet been made. This seems to suggest that multiple drops take place on the Island. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")

You didn't make that up!

I guess Ben will just tell Hurley that they were behind the drops then.

Has anyone posted this yet? An alternate ending to Lost that was never revealed:

[video=youtube;1rBi3CYxpkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rBi3CYxpkk[/video]

Only 18 days passed between Jack telling Kate they have to go back and him finally dying on the island.

18 DAYS!

Latest posts

Back