Lost *spoilers*

Completely agree. But low budget? Why? If they're going to do it, do it right and invest a nice sum into it (like was done with the pilot, though it doesn't need to be as expensive since an actual plane fuselage wouldn't need to be bought) so it looks good. I'm not talking a huge budget, but a decent sized one.

And a TNG approach would be perfect, with Hurley and Ben taking on their new roles, and ideally Walt coming back as a main character.

If not a television mini, maybe a comic mini or graphic novel. Lost is the perfect show format for a comic or GN adaptation, after all, and it'd be easier to pull off.

Still, a TV mini would definitely work, and most likely attract the desired viewership, especially if they waited a few years before doing it.

I actually considered doing a simple webcomic called "The Adventures of Hurley and Ben"

The last two episodes of S2 are my favourite episodes.

Pretty much any Desmond-centric episodes are my favorite. I also love the one from Season 3 where Hurley, Sawyer, Jin, and Charlie
are fixing up the Dharma van
. I really enjoyed the dialogue in that episode (especially Sawyer trying to teach Jin English).

The last two episodes of S2 are my favourite episodes.

That's what I've got coming up next. We're watching them tonight.

And yesterday I just saw a spoiler that I didn't want to see (on Wikipedia, not here) that
more people come onto the island from a shipwrecked freighter or something like that
. Major disappointment - I didn't want to see that. I really should be avoiding this thread for that matter. But every time I get into something like this I can't help but research the heck out of it and read up on things. It's hard not to do that with Lost.

Hopefully it happens relatively soon (don't tell me if I'm right or wrong please). I was accidentally spoiled (again, my own fault) on
the Ana Lucia/Libby deaths
but I only found out about it a couple days before we saw the episode, so it wasn't too bad.

By the way - thanks everyone who is marking spoilers here even though it's a spoiler thread.

That's what I've got coming up next. We're watching them tonight.

And yesterday I just saw a spoiler that I didn't want to see (on Wikipedia, not here) that
more people come onto the island from a shipwrecked freighter or something like that
. Major disappointment - I didn't want to see that. I really should be avoiding this thread for that matter. But every time I get into something like this I can't help but research the heck out of it and read up on things. It's hard not to do that with Lost.
That has to be tough, because I know on sites like Lostpedia they have a tone of cool info, trivia, references for all the episodes but they could contain massive spoilers
Hopefully it happens relatively soon (don't tell me if I'm right or wrong please). I was accidentally spoiled (again, my own fault) on
the Ana Lucia/Libby deaths
but I only found out about it a couple days before we saw the episode, so it wasn't too bad.
Yeah that's tough, definitely one of the more memorable "Holy crap" moments
By the way - thanks everyone who is marking spoilers here even though it's a spoiler thread.

I think every fan here knows how great it is to see it for the first time and are compelled not to spoil anything. I actually love reading post like yours, or watching episodes with people who are seeing it for the first time, really helps bring you back to the first time experience.

I think every fan here knows how great it is to see it for the first time and are compelled not to spoil anything. I actually love reading post like yours, or watching episodes with people who are seeing it for the first time, really helps bring you back to the first time experience.

Yeah I've had a few people tell me that, online and in person. I'll post on what I see.

I didn't get to watch it last night at all because my wife wasn't feeling well. Hopefully tonight but my son is having friends over to stay the night for his birthday so I don't know...

Hurley, Desmond, Sawyer, Locke, and Ben end up being my favorite characters. With Clarie, Sayid, Faraday, Miles, and someone I can't name are the top ten.

I want you to notice how awesome Jack is in the finales. The rest of the time he is annoying.

Hurley, Desmond, Sawyer, Locke, and Ben end up being my favorite characters. With Clarie, Sayid, Faraday, Miles, and someone I can't name are the top ten.

I want you to notice how awesome Jack is in the finales. The rest of the time he is annoying.

Jack is a good character. He's not perfect but he's human. I haven't found him annoying yet. a little too reserved, but not annoying.

Locke is my favorite character. He might be my favorite TV character ever. He's smart and has a strong personality and is able to turn his flaws into strengths. His lines are great, too - very insightful.

There was a part where they were looking for Michael (I think - after he took off after Walt) and Jack rhetorically asked what he (Michael) was doing out there, or something to that effect. And Locke asked Jack what he was doing out here - those are great lines. They are not antagonistic but they strike a chord and make people think.

I like the concept of people like Locke and Rose not wanting to leave because they recognize that special things are happening on the island. The flashback scene at the airport where Locke was in his wheelchair and picked up Rose's dropped medicine was a great one.

In the season 2 finale when Desmond figured out that he is the one that caused the plane to crash...I think I pooped my pants.

BEST SHOW EVER

(even though I'm not to sure the direction they're going for season 3 with Jack, Kate, & Sawyer imprisoned like they are)

We just watched 3 more episodes and are 5 episodes into season 3. The black smoke monster just beat the snot out of Mr. Eko and killed him.

Also, Ben just gave one of the best lines ever: "Two days after I found out I have a tumor on my spine, a spinal surgeon fell out of the sky."

I'm also not sure I buy all of what he said about get Jack think doing surgery on him is his idea, or needing him to think that. Doesn't make any sense (yet?).

But the line about doing to Sawyer what they did - getting a con to trust you by conning him - was great.

Oh man, let's see...I missed the first episode which I really wanted to see. One of them I saw had an older guy getting attacked by some animal (at least it seemed to be an animal). One woman wasn't talking because she lost her husband or something. And one younger girl nobody trusted.

Woman who wasn't talking? Younger girl nobody trusted? What on Earth was I talking about?

Now that you finished Season 2 I'll re post these, since you're so eager for all things Lost but don't want to be spoiled. Between Seasons 2 and 3 to satisfy Lost fans need before the new season they did this viral marketing game that was pretty intense. The writers used it to tell the story of the Hanzo Foundation the financial backers of the Dharma Initiative (mentioned in the Swan video). Though not all of it is considered in continuity, the background of Hanzo and a Dharma video are. But the main storyline may not be. There's a lot out there and I don't want to post a link that could lead to other potential spoilers so I'll just post these:

An Explanation and overview of the game:
[video=youtube;6phwqrqlGwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6phwqrqlGwE[/video]

The Dharma Video considered in continuity:
[video=youtube;E-eHEYswgK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-eHEYswgK8[/video]

The final video to close Rachel Blake's story:
[video=youtube;XjFsMfdzbBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFsMfdzbBs[/video]

In the season 2 finale when Desmond figured out that he is the one that caused the plane to crash...I think I pooped my pants.

BEST SHOW EVER

(even though I'm not to sure the direction they're going for season 3 with Jack, Kate, & Sawyer imprisoned like they are)

I'm living viacriously through you watching Lost.

Yeah, to anyone else, thats going to seem pathetic, but I'm ok with that.

Once you get farther into the show, around Season 5 so as not to spoil anything, I'm going to post the Lost timeline I did. There are plenty of them online already, but mine is nice and condensed and easy to read.

I'm living viacriously through you watching Lost.

Yeah, to anyone else, thats going to seem pathetic, but I'm ok with that.

Once you get farther into the show, around Season 5 so as not to spoil anything, I'm going to post the Lost timeline I did. There are plenty of them online already, but mine is nice and condensed and easy to read.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

We got another 3 or 4 episodes in last night. Jack did the surgery on Ben, Sawyer and Kate got it on, much to Jack's dismay, we saw Juliet's backstory (hit by a bus - that was great), and Desmond revealed that he has been saving Charlie's life, not Claire's, and that Charlie was going to die.

I don't know if it's just because I was tired, but I didn't find Desmond's backstory as interesting as the character himself. Maybe it was just that episode. It was the one where he went to her father and he told Desmond he wasn't even fit to drink his whiskey.

Also, Kate had one of my favorite lines thus far: "Taco night?! I don't DO taco night."

Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

We got another 3 or 4 episodes in last night. Jack did the surgery on Ben, Sawyer and Kate got it on, much to Jack's dismay, we saw Juliet's backstory (hit by a bus - that was great), and Desmond revealed that he has been saving Charlie's life, not Claire's, and that Charlie was going to die.

I don't know if it's just because I was tired, but I didn't find Desmond's backstory as interesting as the character himself. Maybe it was just that episode. It was the one where he went to her father and he told Desmond he wasn't even fit to drink his whiskey.

Also, Kate had one of my favorite lines thus far: "Taco night?! I don't DO taco night."

I was just quoting this to my roommate on Saturday.

And please rewatch the Desmond ep, it's one of the 20 Best Episodes of the series, IMO.

Latest posts

Back