Mario and Sonic!!!!!

Its gonna rock

I mean one thing Maroi games are good at are mini games

On that note Mario Party 8 wooya

But yeah Mario and sonic this greatly raises my hopes for Sonic on Brawl

:sure: no, sonic has never been in Smashin Bros and there is no confirmation what so ever that he even may be in Brawl

I meant they may fight.

rumours are strong on sonic been in. plus nintendo and sega have said we can not confirm it but when asked about other characters they said no.

At last they say if he is or isn't. They said no kind of

GN: So we won't see Sonic appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Laurent Fischer: That's not on the cards at the moment.

Mike Hayes: Really, we felt that the Olympics provided a neutral ground for the two stars.

Laurent Fischer: Yes, the Olympics are something very special. If you have ever been to the Olympics it's amazing to see the spirit of the people watching the events - people share in a very special moment. That is something we want to recreate with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

I'm still suspicious because when asked about pacman and others they shoot it down with a No. sonic they skirt the issue or dodge with phrases like "at the moment."

but anyway cool interview about this game here

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/776/776878p1.html

Last edited:
ok we have to think logically here.... Sonic THE WORLDS FASTEST HEDGEHOG, versus Mario A PLUMBER, at TRACK AND FIELD?

man they must have there crack team working overtime on this one, :roll:

next they'll have Mario facing of with BMB in a sucking contest!

Last edited:
ok we have to think logically here.... Sonic THE WORLDS FASTEST HEDGEHOG, versus Mario A PLUMBER, at TRACK AND FIELD?

man they must have there crack team working overtime on this one

yes but there is also swiming and jumping which mario will win

unless they balance it out by doing something like putting normal shoes on sonic. (for those who didn't know he wears frictionless shoes so he doesn't catch on fire when he goes too fast) making sonic need to slow down

yes but there is also swiming and jumping which mario will win

unless they balance it out by doing something like putting normal shoes on sonic. (for those who didn't know he wears frictionless shoes so he doesn't catch on fire when he goes too fast) making sonic need to slow down

I don't know about the big M winning Jumping or Swimming either Mole

and i have always found the whole frictionless shoes thing such a rediculous load of B.S. , if they were really frictionless he wouldn't be able to move at all, much less STOP from going top speed (whats his top speed again i know it's in the Mach area)

I don't know about the big M winning Jumping or Swimming either Mole

and i have always found the whole frictionless shoes thing such a rediculous load of B.S. , if they were really frictionless he wouldn't be able to move at all, much less STOP from going top speed (whats his top speed again i know it's in the Mach area)

in some games with all his power ups ect... it's lightspeed in some

as for swimming have you played sonic? :lol: sonic doesn't swim

jumping mario is all about the jumping and mario 64 he did those wicked jumpes that were really high and cool

as for swimming have you played sonic? :lol: sonic doesn't swim
yes i have played sonic since i was six years old, (haven't liked a new console sonic since Sonic 3)

why swim when you can run on top ? it's certainly faster, and looking at Track & Field Jumping events (Long, High, and Hurdles, maybe Pole Vaulting but not really) Sonic can jump much Further and Higher than Mario with a running start and all the jumping event's involve running (if Knux or Tails are present Mario and Co. wouldn't realy stand much chance really)

I'll give Mario shot-put, hammer throw, and discus though if he can throw Bowser he would win most definitley

yes i have played sonic since i was six years old, (haven't liked a new console sonic since Sonic 3)

why swim when you can run on top ? it's certainly faster

I knew you had I was been sarcastic

running doesn't work on sonic 2. you try you fall down and get that damn timer and have to swallow a bubble

I knew you had I was been sarcastic

running doesn't work on sonic 2. you try you fall down and get that damn timer and have to swallow a bubble
if you can run Mach or Light speed you can certainly run on water, hell there is a lizard that can do it and can't even compare to those speeds

if you can run Mach or Light speed you can certainly run on water, hell there is a lizard that can do it and can't even compare to those speeds

yes but ...... but ....... frictionless shoes make you sink faster :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back