Mario and Sonic!!!!!

using my "Websters: Molenese to English Dictionary" i beleive this means I win.

actually it means we both win as yes you should be able to from what you said. but yet in the original games you tried it you sank and drowneded meaning it contradicts its self

because the SEGA Genesis has Inferior Physics

(you have no idea how badly i wanted to say it has Inferior Potassium)

translation - I'm right.

*does obnoxious touch-down style dance*

I just wanted to add :

Every where I go people are talking about how bad this game will be. Do you like Mario? Do you like sonic? Do you like Wiisports? Do you like interactive game play? If you answer yes to any of these (I know you do) then Why hate on it?

This game is going to be like a WiiSports 2 but instead of playing with Mii's you play with sonic and mario. The Idea of those two in the same game should be a "Wow that is just cool" Moment but Noooo everyone is like "Well it's not fighting"

The Olympic is about bringing people together to compete.

The Wii is about Interactive gameplay

Mario and Sonic will always hold the record for the BEST video game rivalry ever.

So different people competing makes them Rivals , Sonic and Mario are rivals. Wii has the PERFECT control system to make this game fun. Who cares if it is kind of a cheesy idea. Cheesy Ideas can make great games e.g Paper Mario.

All I ask is people play it or at least wait till there is a lot more info before condemning it

Are they fighting? no their ****ing pole volting. I hate how all mario games seem to be just another sport or activity, bring mario back where he belongs. Don't bring Sonic down too.

I agree. We never even got a real, standard Mario game for Gamecube. The only adventure ones were theme-games like Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario.

I agree. We never even got a real, standard Mario game for Gamecube. The only adventure ones were theme-games like Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario.

and 100000000000 mario party games , a dance mat game and a bad mario Kart game

Sunshine was the Gamecube Mario game. Just like Galaxy will be the Mario game on the Wii. They're trying different thing so the series doesn't get stale.

And I like the Mario Party/Kart/Sport games. They're fun and they have recognizable characters. What's not to love?

And I like the Mario Party/Kart/Sport games. They're fun and they have recognizable characters. What's not to love?

I do when done well. Mario party I love but wish they wouldn't make too many just work harder on them.

Mario Kart on snes I love. Mario 64 was the best. Mario on game cube was horrible though.

Sports games are good most times. I'm looking forwards to the footie game on Wii.

I do when done well. Mario party I love but wish they wouldn't make too many just work harder on them.

Mario Kart on snes I love. Mario 64 was the best. Mario on game cube was horrible though.

Sports games are good most times. I'm looking forwards to the footie game on Wii.

I foung Doble dash to be awsome imo i mean with the diferent karts stuff and such

Plus Diddy kong

Sunshine was the Gamecube Mario game. Just like Galaxy will be the Mario game on the Wii. They're trying different thing so the series doesn't get stale.

Quiz: How not to make stale games 101

a) Base an entire game around Mario running around with a water gun.

b) Release 20 very similar Mario Party and Mario Sports games.

c) Release a new Mario adventure with a ton of variety, new environments, new items, all our favourite characters, etc.

Quiz: How not to make stale games 101

a) Base an entire game around Mario running around with a water gun.

b) Release 20 very similar Mario Party and Mario Sports games.

c) Release a new Mario adventure with a ton of variety, new environments, new items, all our favourite characters, etc.

Hmm this is tough, time to pull out the old cheat sheet *reads Majora's Mask manuel*

You're going to see characters from both the Mario and Sonic universes-

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, ...

Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, ...

Latest posts

Back