Mario and Sonic!!!!!

i wonder how the swiming events are gonna go

...becouse sonic and co. cant swim

But Wario has always bee power type in all the sports games

It's not even just that. Wario is all about brute force in the Wario Land games. Hell, for most of them, he's invincible.

I also find it incredibly odd that they included Vector the Crocodile over, say, Big the Cat. Especially since neither Espio or Charmy (The other, current Chaotix members) are nowhere to be found. Also, Cream seems to be missing as well, despite being in earlier screenshots. I suppose secret characters are possible, but there doesn't seem to be much room for them.

Last edited:
Wario is also way bigger than Mario.

It's not even just that. Wario is all about brute force in the Wario Land games. Hell, for most of them, he's invincible.

I also find it incredibly odd that they included Vector the Crocodile over, say, Big the Cat. Especially since neither Espio or Charmy (The other, current Chaotix members) are nowhere to be found. Also, Cream seems to be missing as well, despite being in earlier screenshots. I suppose secret characters are possible, but there doesn't seem to be much room for them.

Cream is a reff. she's non-playable.

Hm, makes sense. I suppose there is a Mario character ref as well. Any idea on who that'd be?

Like joe said probably toad...Or maybe bowser Jr.

You know....im shocked DK isnt in it

so i picked this up, did anyone else?

it's ok, not quite i thought it would be, it's still kinda fun

i played through the first 5 circuits (3rd, 3rd, 6th, 2nd, and 1st), i also found out that you can play as your Mii

it's pretty ok all around: 7/10 tafts

I have in 162d place in skeets worldwide(you can upload your records via wi-fi and see how you stack up with everyone else)

:x everywhere here seems to be sold out! to the point that places like ebay , Ebay! where things are normally cheaper are selling it for £45-55, thats more than shops did when it was in stock

the game is weaksauce anyway

I got this today and played it all day , I have to say it is not "weaksauce" It's a really fun game , I had a few mates come round and we played this and drank some beers.

I have to say it's a very well done game , sure it has no story but it's a sports game. It's like Wii sports which was really fun but turned up a notch and has mario and sonic people in it.

Playing this with friends is great , Like mario party or wii sports style fun of just multiple games. Also having sonic wear a life vest for swimming is genius :lol: :lol:

As a really old-school gamer --- someone who used to play when floppy disks were bigger than 5 inches and stored only 180KB on each --- the notion that Mario and Sonic have made peace as brand-mascots to be in the same game is so surreal.

This must be how my parents felt when the Berlin Wall fell.

Latest posts

Back