Mario and Sonic!!!!!

I think the game may end up been a bit bad. That screen shot I posted of mario and sonic neck to neck in a race made a part of my hope die.

I think the reason I'm more excited is just Sonic and Mario in one game means a huge deal to me. It looks like it could be fun or it could suck. I'm hoping fun , but if it sucks i'll still get it

Yeeeeeeech. Hope they fix the aliasing.

i just looked this up on ign, and they have a picture of the select screen, and there is a Kremling on it

i don't get it, is it a place holder for another characte that is yet to be announced or are the actually going to have a Kremling be playable?

I think the game may end up been a bit bad. That screen shot I posted of mario and sonic neck to neck in a race made a part of my hope die.

I think the reason I'm more excited is just Sonic and Mario in one game means a huge deal to me. It looks like it could be fun or it could suck. I'm hoping fun , but if it sucks i'll still get it

Well,Ryu could beat juggernaut in MvC and didnt bother nobody.

i just looked this up on ign, and they have a picture of the select screen, and there is a Kremling on it

i don't get it, is it a place holder for another characte that is yet to be announced or are the actually going to have a Kremling be playable?

Hope so i love them kremlings

Last edited:
Well,Ryu could beat juggernaut in MvC and didnt bother nobody.

but .... but ..... it's sonic! juggernaut has lost before. Sonic is meant to the fastest thing on earth.

plus there is a difference , juggernaut was beat by a guy using ki/engery blasts that are meant to be powerful

Sonic the fastest thing on earth is been matched in speed by a fat plumber.

Still looks fun though

but .... but ..... it's sonic! juggernaut has lost before. Sonic is meant to the fastest thing on earth.

plus there is a difference , juggernaut was beat by a guy using ki/engery blasts that are meant to be powerful

Sonic the fastest thing on earth is been matched in speed by a fat plumber.

Still looks fun though

Wally West would burn him in a footrace.

it's not a Kremling it's Vector the Crocodile from Knuckles Chaotix

really odd choice, i understand that they needed another heavy-weight but still i would have used Big the Cat instead

it's not a Kremling it's Vector the Crocodile from Knuckles Chaotix

really odd choice, i understand that they needed another heavy-weight but still i would have used Big the Cat instead

There are some kremlings around as ref.

they need the job since there hasntg been a DK game in awhile

With Sonic in Brawl, I've lost all interest in this game. Sonic Team, what happened to you? :(

With Sonic in Brawl, I've lost all interest in this game. Sonic Team, what happened to you? :(

we still have to wait till feb for brawl.

roster so far

800px-Mario26Soniccharacterscreen.jpg

Shouldn't wario be all-round like mario?

I mean shadow = Speed like sonic as he is a black sonic. Wario = Mario just in yellow , evil and cooler.

Shouldn't wario be all-round like mario?

I mean shadow = Speed like sonic as he is a black sonic. Wario = Mario just in yellow , evil and cooler.

But Wario has always bee power type in all the sports games

Latest posts

Back