Mario Kart Wii

I have unlocked all of the cups in 50cc. I also have King Boo, but no Rosalina. :?

How come I come first in every track, get 60 points, and then get a B ranking sometimes? Shouldn't it be A? Am I supposed to fulfill other requirements?

Stupid blue shells. I get hit by them all the time.

The rank is based on time.

I got Rosalina for just having Super Mario Galaxy save files.

To unlock some of these characters is ****ing ridiculous.

Last edited:

I got Rosalina for just having Super Mario Galaxy save files.

To unlock some of these characters is ****ing ridiculous.

I know, especially the guys you need a star rank in each cup to unlock.

btw, how many have unlocked the expert ghost?

I've unlocked King Boo, Diddy Kong and Rosalina now. I've got one star ranking on the first cup. This game is really fun. It's even better when you play while on Skype.

I have unlocked all of the cups in 50cc. I also have King Boo, but no Rosalina. :?

How come I come first in every track, get 60 points, and then get a B ranking sometimes? Shouldn't it be A? Am I supposed to fulfill other requirements?

What Houde said. Also do not crash. People say that each time you slow down with out a weapon e.g come off track , bumb wall ect... you loose points. But Trust me the second you get the hang of getting stars it's easy.

I unlocked everything even all expert ghosts and 3 stars in everything in the first week. And I suck at racing games

I feel like they dumbed this one down.

I hate the fact you don't control your boost out of a drift anymore. I loved that on the smallest corner I could get a boost, and now, it's all based on how long you hold the drift.

I need to get use to this one.

I feel like they dumbed this one down.

I hate the fact you don't control your boost out of a drift anymore. I loved that on the smallest corner I could get a boost, and now, it's all based on how long you hold the drift.

I need to get use to this one.

couldn't this be due to the complaints about the DS version, where someone found a method to constantly get boots?

I have no problems with the bikes. I don't see what could make it hard to use or get used to.

I miss that you can't get that start boost when the race begins. I thought I read it was added to the game...

Still, the game is fun. I've done some tricks which are pretty cool. And like Proj. said, it's even better playing while talking on Skype. He and I were playing at the same time (but not together online) and it was just hilarious hearing each other's reactions to the game as we played. :lol:

Time trial ghost are a *****.

Beating the normal staff ghost is easy beating em fast enough to unlock the Expert ghost is the hard part.

pointers?

Time trial ghost are a *****.

Beating the normal staff ghost is easy beating em fast enough to unlock the Expert ghost is the hard part.

pointers?

Get a boost at the start, If you do and drive right you should be close to the ghost. Then use your mushrooms to take short cuts e.g Mall level at the top of moving stairs go right and use mushroom to get through the open building. N64 DK level use mushroom to get up the side of the cave instead of going around the inside.

VM and I played last night online. Again, no problems at all!

It was fun. We played 4 races and we split the wins 2 each. Can't wait until we have a massive UC Tournament!

Okay, I got the notices to be friends, I simply haven't gone online yet to check it out.

I can't promise I'll try out that function any times soon, as certain people know my Wii may be needing a fix soon.

Besides me and Venom Melendez has anyone posted their codes?

I unlocked Birdo last night. She makes scary noises. The 150cc cup annoys me because I always get wasted just before I'm about to finish.

I need to play online. I am sick of the computer players.

I unlocked Birdo last night. She makes scary noises. The 150cc cup annoys me because I always get wasted just before I'm about to finish.

I need to play online. I am sick of the computer players.

Then post wour MKWII code.

I'll race ya.

Latest posts

Back