Mario Kart Wii

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have no idea why anyone would buy what is essentially a demo for a game. That they are actually charging for this is outrageous and makes me not want to even buy the real game.

Then don't

I love the GT Franchise it's what got me into videogaming after i grew out of my old N64, Plus there isn't a whole lot of stuff coming out for PS3 currently that's piquing (sp?) my interest right now

If I had money (I think i have 20 $ to my name) I might get this

but I'd get Gran Turismo 5 Prologue first, then the Cloverfield DVD, Comics, A Rock Band PS2 Drum Set, the lastest issue of Motortrend,

I need a job.... and a girlfriend
....Even though Mario Kart is a hell-of-a-lot-cheaper then all that combined, especially for someone without much money...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have no idea why anyone would buy what is essentially a demo for a game. That they are actually charging for this is outrageous and makes me not want to even buy the real game.
SERIOUSLY!!

But in my defense, I think all GT games suck. They are boring and dull to the extreme.

....Even though Mario Kart is a hell-of-a-lot-cheaper then all that combined, especially for someone without much money...

It's mainly because I'm not a big Mario Kart fan, I had 64 it didn't impress me and I never felt the need to play any of the games since

those aren't things I want to buy first i worded that wrong, those are things I'd rather buy first

Then don't

I love the GT Franchise it's what got me into videogaming after i grew out of my old N64, Plus there isn't a whole lot of stuff coming out for PS3 currently that's piquing (sp?) my interest right now

Do you plan on buying the regular version as well?

Do you plan on buying the regular version as well?

yes, odds are i won't buy GT5P, I never bought GT4P or GT2000 (I did however download GTHD), so it's not like I'd be missing much, I know the game is supposed to come out next year but I can gaurentee you that it will be delayed like six times before final release, so GT5P would just be to tide me over until the full release

Sorry - i didn't realize this was the Mario Kart thread. Back on topic.

I got it last night and played it for a bit this morning. It's pretty fun. The wheel was surprisingly easy to get into. I haven't tried it with the nunchuk or Gamecube controller yet.

I need to get a USB Wi-Fi thing so I can play online now.

Online was a breeze. I played with people from France, Germany, Canada, and other places. Absolutely no lag what-so-ever. Not even for a second.

I had 4th place my first race, but kept getting 6th and lower afterwards.

I laughed when Mole said the computer cheats, but he was right. I was coming first for the whole race, and then on the last lap, I get hit by four different items in a row, and then fall off the side and come 7th. :?

Online was a breeze. I played with people from France, Germany, Canada, and other places. Absolutely no lag what-so-ever. Not even for a second.

I had 4th place my first race, but kept getting 6th and lower afterwards.

What's your mario Kart friends code?

I laughed when Mole said the computer cheats, but he was right. I was coming first for the whole race, and then on the last lap, I get hit by four different items in a row, and then fall off the side and come 7th. :?

:lol: I know that can get annoying. E.g The blue shell of death! Or they always seem to use lightning at the right times e.g when you are taking a jump so you go off track or when you get a great item.

In every Mario Kart, the computer does that.

Yes but this one it seems worse much worse. They do it too much and get things like blue shells way more than any mario Kart I've played and I've played them all except the arcade ones with pacman

Seems the same to me.
I'm talking to Proj. on Skype as he's playing (he's been playing for about an hour or so now) and he seems to be getting attacked every 5 seconds or so. And he's gotten so many blue/red shells thrown at him I'm about to call Guiness Book of World Records. :lol:

None of that has happened to me. I haven't been attacked so much like that nor gotten the blue shells like 10 times per track.

Latest posts

Back