Mario Kart Wii

Just got home this second (no joke).

When I bought the game, the guy told me it was $15 extra for a second wheel. So I said yeah, why not!

When I open the box, I find another copy of the game, so now I have 2 MK Wiis.

Thursday good for you?

Oh in the game ...... :oops: .... well this is awkward.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

but seriously you probably will beat me and that's cool. I just want everyone here to unlock mii's when they get it so we can do a UC Game.

I'll probably suck at it. I'm mediocre at best when it comes to Mario Kart. My buddy Peter, however, he's like the Mario Andretti of, er, Mario Kart.

That son of a ***** has frustrated me more in one game of Mario Kart than a lifetime of living with Carrot Top as your roommate could do.

Just got home this second (no joke).

When I bought the game, the guy told me it was $15 extra for a second wheel. So I said yeah, why not!

When I open the box, I find another copy of the game, so now I have 2 MK Wiis.

I'll buy your extra copy, full price. Send me a PM if you want to get rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy your extra copy, full price. Send me a PM if you want to get rid of it.
Sah-weet!

Info sent and all.

Also, who else is using the wheel? I had no problem getting used to it. Matter of fact, soon as I started using it, it was as if I had been using it for a long time. It was so easy.

Hell of an awesome game!!

Sah-weet!

Info sent and all.

Also, who else is using the wheel? I had no problem getting used to it. Matter of fact, soon as I started using it, it was as if I had been using it for a long time. It was so easy.

Hell of an awesome game!!

I stopped using the wheel unfortunately, To beat a few cups on triple star I switched to cube pad and now I find hard to switch back :lol:

I use the wheel and also found it easy to get used to. Very natural. My son is having trouble with it. I imagine it might be a little tricky if you've never driven before...

The game is mine but I have not played it yet.

I don't like the wheel.

I think that's because I have Excite Truck, and Excite Truck has the same exact controls as Mario Kart, except I learned it without using the wheel.

I have a friend who is pissing me off. HE's a hardcore gamer, as in, he loves anything that puts him behind a gun and he shoots aliens or other people. He played my Wii and loved Wii Sports. I told him not to bother with the system though, it's not for hardcore gamers.

He goes out, buys the system the next day. He then buys several games for the system, including Twilight Princess. He calls me up, pissed off that he needs to swing the Wiimote around to use the sword.

I remind him that the games are for beginners, and not hardcore gamers like himself. Especially lazy hardcore gamers like him. I tell him he's overthinking the controls, and needs to take a step back, and rethink them.

Yesterday he called up, pissed off about Mario Kart, cause he can't figure out the controls. My girlfriend, who doesn't play games, can figure out the controls. I tell him, you lean the Wiimote left to go left, and lean the Wiimote right to go right. He still gets pissed off, and then proceeds to yell at me, telling me that Nintendo is a bunch of idiots, and they are stupid, and all this stuff. I hanged up on him.

He calls me later, telling me that he's using the Gamcube controller, and it's 90 times better than the Wiimote.

I hate bigots.

In other news, my Wii may need to shipped back to Nintendo for repairs. I think my lens needs cleaning. Sometimes games will freeze in the loading screen.

Where do i find my friend code for the this game?

On the main menu of the game go down to where it says "Nintendo WFC" click either 1 or 2 players doesn't matter.

It'll say after it sets up and connects you'll have a menu with "worldwide" "Continental" "friends" click "friends"

You'll see your Mii at the bottom with a code under him. That is your friends code.

Speaking of which posted in gamer tags but it apply here too my code is 4038-6302-3855

Everyone add your codes so next weekend we can have a huge UC only game (leaving a week for people to add codes and get use to the tracks and hopefully unlock mii mode so we can all race as miis)

On the main menu of the game go down to where it says "Nintendo WFC" click either 1 or 2 players doesn't matter.

It'll say after it sets up and connects you'll have a menu with "worldwide" "Continental" "friends" click "friends"

You'll see your Mii at the bottom with a code under him. That is your friends code.

Speaking of which posted in gamer tags but it apply here too my code is 4038-6302-3855

Everyone add your codes so next weekend we can have a huge UC only game (leaving a week for people to add codes and get use to the tracks and hopefully unlock mii mode so we can all race as miis)

I posted mine in the Gamer tags thread.

I added your mole.

If I had money (I think i have 20 $ to my name) I might get this

but I'd get Gran Turismo 5 Prologue first, then the Cloverfield DVD, Comics, A Rock Band PS2 Drum Set, the lastest issue of Motortrend,

I need a job.... and a girlfriend

but I'd get Gran Turismo 5 Prologue first

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have no idea why anyone would buy what is essentially a demo for a game. That they are actually charging for this is outrageous and makes me not want to even buy the real game.

Latest posts

Back