Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Do we still need to spoiler tag Morbius? Did anyone even watch it? Lol. Just in case, in regards to the post credits, here's what I think happened:
When Venom was sent back the "Venom-verse", somehow Vulture went with him. That part should be obvious. What if ALL of the "villians" (good guys now?) (and maybe even Peter 2 and 3) somehow got sent to the Venom verse at that time? Maybe they are making a "suicide squad" of anti-heroes, since they are all reformed now? Who knows? But it least explains why Vulture changed universes, if everyone did....
Or maybe they aren't trying to fight Spider-Man, but simply find Spider-Man so that he can send them home? But that wouldn't explain Morbius' intentions, as seen in his movie, since he's already home. In any case, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Im sure there is a lot of scenes between Toomes two post credit scenes that we haven't seen yet...

John Krasinski is Mr. Fantastic, well, hope they even thought on Gruffudd

Also, Anson Mount returns as the Black Bolt, but from another universe, uff

Maybe a variant from Prime MCU? An actor can portray multiple versions of the same character

Last edited:
Anson Mount as a Black Bolt variant, too. Reprising the role from Inhumans.
That will break the internet. and resume the discussion of the canonicity of the shows, easy, is just a variant, like J. J. J., same character, same actor, diferent reality, diferent story, but there will be still people saying that is the exact same version, uff, this is bullshit

That will break the internet. and resume the discussion of the canonicity of the shows, easy, is just a variant, like J. J. J., same character, same actor, diferent reality, diferent story, but there will be still people saying that is the exact same version, uff, this is bullshit
Well, there's some ways to deal with that:
1. Are they all variants, including Captain Carter?
2. Do they come from different universes or the same reality?

If they can understand that Carter and Xavier are variants, they can understand that Black Bolt is. If they all come from different universes, I suppose Black Bolt could have originated from Earth-199999, but I'm 99.9% sure that they're all new versions except maybe Captain Carter depending on her fate.

So I may have missed this on here but do we know when Marc Spector first became Moon Knight?

So I may have missed this on here but do we know when Marc Spector first became Moon Knight?
From what we could gather from dialogue between Layla and Marc and from some background info about Layla's dad's death.
Definitely Sometime in 2015.

Also im going to see DS: MoM in 2 days so I'll see if I can add anything then but from what I have seen from the trailers and from people who were at Cinema Con.

Im very sure that the majority of it will take place a month or two before the main events of moon knight (So sometime in Late Winter or Early Spring 2025) due to the trees in the Dr strange vs. Gargantos fight only just starting to grow back leaves and civilian's clothes being bulky and warmer

Also im going to see DS: MoM in 2 days so I'll see if I can add anything then but from what I have seen from the trailers and from people who were at Cinema Con.

Im very sure that the majority of it will take place a month or two before the main events of moon knight (So sometime in Late Winter or Early Spring 2025) due to the trees in the Dr strange vs. Gargantos fight only just starting to grow back leaves and civilian's clothes being bulky and warmer
Agree, i think it will be in February to acompish to the film taking place "a few months" after NWH, "a few" doesn't really mean nothing especifically, but they've also said it's "2 years" after WV, it can't be on November 2025 (or it can?) so maybe around Late Winter i think so

Apparently the MCU is called Earth-616 in the movie by Christine Palmer of the Illuminati universe.

I mean, as I said in Sony's Spider-Man Universe, just say that it's Earth-616 to the post-Loki branches but Earth-199999 in the wider multiverse that it connects with. The director of Loki already told us that the ending of that show had the MCU connecting with already existing universes (the comics multiverse) though the diverging branches (What If...?, Raimiverse?, Webbverse?, SSU?), so we can reasonably say that in the "film multiverse" section of the multiverse, Earth-199999 is referred to as Earth-616.

This means that Mysterio guessed his own Earth number not knowing the multiverse is even real.

Apparently the MCU is called Earth-616 in the movie by Christine Palmer of the Illuminati universe.

I mean, as I said in Sony's Spider-Man Universe, just say that it's Earth-616 to the post-Loki branches but Earth-199999 in the wider multiverse that it connects with. The director of Loki already told us that the ending of that show had the MCU connecting with already existing universes (the comics multiverse) though the diverging branches (What If...?, Raimiverse?, Webbverse?, SSU?), so we can reasonably say that in the "film multiverse" section of the multiverse, Earth-199999 is referred to as Earth-616.

This means that Mysterio guessed his own Earth number not knowing the multiverse is even real.
Ok, so they are not diferent universes but diferent multiverses?

Ok, so they are not diferent universes but diferent multiverses?
They are different universes in the same multiverse within different multiversal trees.

Imagine that you have a forest. That forest is the Marvel Multiverse.

Each tree is a different multiversal section. Each leaf is a universe. The MCU is the 199999th leaf in the forest (Marvel Multiverse). It is also the 616th leaf in the tree ("Marvel Cinematic Multiverse"). It is therefore both Earth-199999 and Earth-616.

Marvel still consider the MCU Earth-199999 abd this isn't going to change that.

They are different universes in the same multiverse within different multiversal trees.

Imagine that you have a forest. That forest is the Marvel Multiverse.

Each tree is a different multiversal section. Each leaf is a universe. The MCU is the 199999th leaf in the forest (Marvel Multiverse). It is also the 616th leaf in the tree ("Marvel Cinematic Multiverse"). It is therefore both Earth-199999 and Earth-616.

Marvel still consider the MCU Earth-199999 abd this isn't going to change that.
Based on the Acoss the Spider-Verse footage description (and Easter Eggs in the first film), I suppose you have another "tree", which is the animated multiverse.
So:
Marvel Multiverse
Marvel Comics Multiverse
-Marvel Universe (Earth-616)
-Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
-etc.

Marvel Animated Multiverse
-Gwen's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-65)
-Peter '67's Universe (Earth-6799/Earth-67)
-Peter's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-616)
-Miguel's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-928)
-Mile's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-1610)
-Porker's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-8311)
-Peni's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-14512)
-Peter Noir's Universe (Earth-????/Earth-90214)

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999/Earth-616)
Raimiverse (Earth-96283/Earth-????)
Webbverse (Earth-120703/Earth-????)
Sony's Spider-Man Universe (Earth-????/Earth-????)
What If...? (Earth-Various/Earth-Various)

There's obviously some crossover between the different trees, with the Young Avengers visiting Earth-199999. Supaidāman from Earth-51778 is apparently designed for Across the Spider-Verse, and that's the live-action Japanese Spider-Man seen in the TV show and Spider-Verse comics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back