Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Yeah, I always wondered why the three Spider-Man look diferent but are variants, like, what makes them be identified as the same person and not as 3 individuals that just so happen to be called "Peter Parker" (and all have an Aunt May, Uncle Ben, Richard Parker and Mary Parker as relatives)? But yeah, the real world explanation is just that +22 years ago they didn't just plan for it (I mean, it would be imposible to plan this, hat were they suppose to do, use Tobey instead of Andrew in the Webb film duology and then again with the MCU?). I can just asume that by a cosmic coincidence they are people from even different species that look very similar without being variants of each other like sometimes when people in some random places look like famous people. Seeing as they are now "canon events" I guess there could be some explanation about forces of destiny wanting to always be wanting that there is a guy called "Peter Parker" that becomes bitten and everything else.

Yeah, I always wondered why the three Spider-Man look diferent but are variants, like, what makes them be identified as the same person and not as 3 individuals that just so happen to be called "Peter Parker" (and all have an Aunt May, Uncle Ben, Richard Parker and Mary Parker as relatives)? But yeah, the real world explanation is just that +22 years ago they didn't just plan for it (I mean, it would be imposible to plan this, hat were they suppose to do, use Tobey instead of Andrew in the Webb film duology and then again with the MCU?). I can just asume that by a cosmic coincidence they are people from even different species that look very similar without being variants of each other like sometimes when people in some random places look like famous people. Seeing as they are now "canon events" I guess there could be some explanation about forces of destiny wanting to always be wanting that there is a guy called "Peter Parker" that becomes bitten and everything else.
I mean Loki showed before Spider-Man that variants can be very wide ranging in appearance and even name to the point where some don't even called themselves Loki. The Multiverse has near infinite possibilities, it's actually more unlikely that they'd all share the same face and identity in every universe than not. There's honestly no point in over thinking this. Faces, gender and even species can and will be different when it comes to the Multiverse.

Branches occurred from the beginning of time to the far future.

Basically, Raimiverse Peter and the Parker family were born a lot earlier than on Earth-199999 for example.

The website works for me (this morning didn't) but when I search for "the comic board" in google the site appears as "FW2021 NO NAME80s 牛革スエード23.5 | www ..."

Secret Invasion is placed after Quantumania on Disney+. There are a couple of mentions of Fury being in contact with the Skrulls for 30 years but it can easily be a generalization the same way they say Janet was in the Quantum Realm for 30 years, even though it would be 31. Hill mentions the lack of contact with Fury being "a few years" which along with the Disney + placement has me leaning towards 2026. The episode would then end on November 4th, 2026 (Unity Day).

Haven't watched the episode fully yet just skimmed through it to see how many day/night cycles there are or how many days pass. (Counted about 3/4 days) but from what i could tell we are definitely in the first few days of November 2025 so right after werewolf by night on October 31st and if the marvels is set after this series, we could be looking at a late November/early December 2025 placement for the film which would also work for the Ms marvel finale post credits scene. (Btw I'm firmly of the opinion that ant-man 3 is in July 2025 because there is too much supporting evidence for it not to be in 2025)
(E.g. that reference in Wakanda forever, Secret invasion is supposed to be after she hulk, so summer 2025,30 years line,etc.)

I'm personally leaning to the series being set in 2026 mostly because as it's been pointed out the 30 years comment could be easily rounded down from 31 and since there isn't much else besides Unity Day nicely giving us the month I'd go with Disney+'s placement until more info possibly is revealed as the show continues

Marvel adding Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. references to Nick Fury's MCU biography...
image-21.png
Screenshot_2023-06-21-07-09-16-274-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Oh, and Disney+ is acknowledging that Nick Fury appeared in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
FzBUikVWAAEgnhW.png

Marvel adding Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. references to Nick Fury's MCU biography...
View attachment 1132
View attachment 1135

Oh, and Disney+ is acknowledging that Nick Fury appeared in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
View attachment 1136
drake-pointing.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if they outright bring back a few characters from AoS, since that show was so good.

Haven't watched the episode fully yet just skimmed through it to see how many day/night cycles there are or how many days pass. (Counted about 3/4 days) but from what i could tell we are definitely in the first few days of November 2025 so right after werewolf by night on October 31st and if the marvels is set after this series, we could be looking at a late November/early December 2025 placement for the film which would also work for the Ms marvel finale post credits scene. (Btw I'm firmly of the opinion that ant-man 3 is in July 2025 because there is too much supporting evidence for it not to be in 2025)
(E.g. that reference in Wakanda forever, Secret invasion is supposed to be after she hulk, so summer 2025,30 years line,etc.)
There actually isn't much evidence for Quantumania in 2025. Scott isn't on his book tour in Qunatumania, rather doing a private reading where we're shown the book has sold over 10 million copies. Something that's more realistic if it's been over a year rather than a couple months. There's also nothing in Secret Invasion that says it has to be 2025. Like I said, 30 years was also used with Janet, even though it wasn't exact and the did the same with Steve being frozen for "70 years". The fact that Hill mentions the last few years rather than the last couple years, has me lean more towards 2026.

Just finished watching secret Invasion and it's off to a good start also I finalised the timeline for the first episode

Oct 29/30th - Prologue
Nov 2nd - Fury landing back on earth to meeting with Sonia
Nov 3rd - Giya letting new skrull into base to Bar chat with Maria hill
Nov 4th - Unity Day Bombing to Credits

Can't wait for next week and thank god for something being super easy to place on the timeline it's been awhile

There actually isn't much evidence for Quantumania in 2025. Scott isn't on his book tour in Qunatumania, rather doing a private reading where we're shown the book has sold over 10 million copies. Something that's more realistic if it's been over a year rather than a couple months. There's also nothing in Secret Invasion that says it has to be 2025. Like I said, 30 years was also used with Janet, even though it wasn't exact and the did the same with Steve being frozen for "70 years". The fact that Hill mentions the last few years rather than the last couple years, has me lean more towards 2026.
Still doesn't change my mind because marvel wanted you to notice the book tour mention in Wakanda forever and pretty sure it has been supported by the fact that someone at marvel has also said that Quantumania and Wakanda forever happen close to one another only adds to the fact it's 2025 since BP2 can't be anything other than in May 2025 and July 2026 is just too far away tbh I think everyone is overthinking the Quantumania stuff and since Peyton Reed doesn't know how old Cassie is in relation to his previous films I don't trust his timeline judgement.

(P.S i know directors aren't the best at knowing the timeline of the overall MCU (just look at Eternals ) so unless it has supporting evidence (whether it be a prop,original script or stated in the film itself) I'm not buying it)

P.P.S Atm the timeline looks like this:

Phase 4:

Loki S01 - October 2023
What If S01 - October 2023

(Multiverse & Spiderverse Media)

Eternals - October/November 2023
Wandavision S01 - November 2023
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - March/April 2024
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier S01 - April/May 2024
Thor: Love and Thunder - May 2024 OR May 2025
Spider Man: Far from Home - June/July 2024
Spider Man: No Way Home - July-November 2024 (Epilogue - December 2024)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - November 2024
Hawkeye S01 - December 2024
Spider Man: Across the Spiderverse - (Feb 2025 in the MCU/April 2020 in Mile's Universe)
Moon Knight S01 - April/May 2025
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - May 2025
She-Hulk S01E01 to S01E05 - June/July 2025
Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania - July 2025
She-Hulk S01E06 to S01E09 - July/August 2025
Ms. Marvel S01 - September/October 2025
Werewolf by Night - October 2025
Secret Invasion S01 - November 2025
The Marvels - ? (Likely November/December 2025)
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special - December 2025

Phase 5:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 - Spring 2026

Last edited:
Still doesn't change my mind because marvel wanted you to notice the book tour mention in Wakanda forever and pretty sure it has been supported by the fact that someone at marvel has also said that Quantumania and Wakanda forever happen close to one another only adds to the fact it's 2025 since BP2 can't be anything other than in May 2025 and July 2026 is just too far away tbh I think everyone is overthinking the Quantumania stuff and since Peyton Reed doesn't know how old Cassie is in relation to his previous films I don't trust his timeline judgement.

(P.S i know directors aren't the best at knowing the timeline of the overall MCU (just look at Eternals ) so unless it has supporting evidence (whether it be a prop,original script or stated in the film itself) I'm not buying it)
I do agree that directors aren't the best with the timeline and I agree that using what's given in the films as the best source. That being said I agree with Rman that having 10 Million Books sold as shown in Quantumania while still on the book tour as shown in Wakanda Forever is very unlikely. If Scott was on the book tour in May 2025 it's seems reasonable that by the next yearhe would be doing a book reading with 10 Million copies sold by then not a couple months later.

I do agree that directors aren't the best with the timeline and I agree that using what's given in the films as the best source. That being said I agree with Rman that having 10 Million Books sold as shown in Quantumania while still on the book tour as shown in Wakanda Forever is very unlikely. If Scott was on the book tour in May 2025 it's seems reasonable that by the next yearhe would be doing a book reading with 10 Million copies sold by then not a couple months later.
Again seems possible but ultimately unlikely or they misunderstood the intent behind it

P.P.S Atm the timeline looks like this:

Phase 4:

Loki S01 - October 2023
What If S01 - October 2023

(Multiverse & Spiderverse Media)

Eternals - October/November 2023
Wandavision S01 - November 2023
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - March/April 2024
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier S01 - April/May 2024
Thor: Love and Thunder - May 2024 OR May 2025
Spider Man: Far from Home - June/July 2024
Spider Man: No Way Home - July-November 2024 (Epilogue - December 2024)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - November 2024
Hawkeye S01 - December 2024
Spider Man: Across the Spiderverse - (Feb 2025 in the MCU/April 2020 in Mile's Universe)
Moon Knight S01 - April/May 2025
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - May 2025
She-Hulk S01E01 to S01E05 - June/July 2025
Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania - July 2025
She-Hulk S01E06 to S01E09 - July/August 2025
Ms. Marvel S01 - September/October 2025
Werewolf by Night - October 2025
Secret Invasion S01 - November 2025
The Marvels - ? (Likely November/December 2025)
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special - December 2025

Phase 5:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 - Spring 2026
The thing is that isn't his book tour in Quantumania. Marvel can have an Easter egg of Scott being on a book tour in Wakanda Forever without it having anything to do with the book reading we see in the movie. And Nate Moore's the one who made the comments and he has a history of being off when it comes to the timeline. The copy of the book we see in the movie seems to be a reprint given the 10 Million Copies sold sticker and it makes sense that some time has passed since the book's original release in May 2025.

Again seems possible but ultimately unlikely or they misunderstood the intent behind it
Didn't mean to go on a rant btw just don't want this timeline to go too far off the rails like the recent Marvel Wiki entries (I mean Ms. Marvel in June or Eternals after wandavision or the still ambiguous placement of moon knight and Thor 4 C'mon now)

The thing is that isn't his book tour in Quantumania. Marvel can have an Easter egg of Scott being on a book tour in Wakanda Forever without it having anything to do with the book reading we see in the movie. And Nate Moore's the one who made the comments and he has a history of being off when it comes to the timeline. The copy of the book we see in the movie seems to be a reprint given the 10 Million Copies sold sticker and it makes sense that some time has passed since the book's original release in May 2025.
Specifically more time than 2 months. Thanks to Quantumania we know July and based on Wakanda Forever being May 2025 and 2 months being unlikely, then July of 2026 makes the most sense imo

Didn't mean to go on a rant btw just don't want this timeline to go too far off the rails like the recent Marvel Wiki entries (I mean Ms. Marvel in June or Eternals after wandavision or the still ambiguous placement of moon knight and Thor 4 C'mon now)
No for sure, this is absolutely the place to debate the timeline and rant about how inaccurate the comments made by Marvel crew can be lol

2026 also fixes the issue of cassie's age:

- ant-man - july 2015 - cassie turns from 6 to 7, works reasonably enough for cassie to say Darren's attack happened when she was 6, being only 7 for a few days/weeks at most
- ant-man and the wasp - april 2018 - cassie is 9, turns 10 in 3 months
- endgame - 2023 - cassie is 15
- quantumania - july 2026 - cassie has just turned 18 and can be detained in an adult cell at the prison

Latest posts

Back