Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

What was the theory? I have come here after it was deleted and now I am curious. Was it that the MCU is the 6th cosmos? Is that so crazy?

Guys, I think PasTVA must take place more than 400 years ago (before PresenTVA) because Silvy was a Child during the TVA Time thar they all remember, and that must surely be mire than 400 years ago

I was bored today so I made this. That's how timeline book should look. Forgive me my photoshop skills.

thetaprotocol.png

I was bored today so I made this. That's how timeline book should look. Forgive me my photoshop skills.

I don't think the actual months matter. Nowhere in Age of Ultron is an actual date given, so I'm fine with the book settling for Spring. As for the AoS references, those were always wishful thinking and never were going to happen.

From the offical Marvel Facebook account. Should we expand on the dates for Endgame here in the timeline? I think it's pretty neat that Marvel themselves are using this date

Edit: okay the post is still there but won't show here. They just state the final battle happens the 17th of October

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back