Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Didn't know where to post this exactly, but as it's MCU related..

It's a personal request I do here as I haven't ipad/ipod and the US blu ray of The Avengers.

I'm searching for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Personnel Files, as I'm doing my own MCU Phase 1 Encyclopedia (with only official informations from dvd/blu ray/official websites).

These files are accessible in 2 ways I think:

1- On the US blu ray of The Avengers, on the main menu, go to the extreme left, to light the SHIELD logo and access the files.
2- On iTune, download the free application Avengers Second Screen Experience, to access the files.

I have already all the little trivia, pictures, videos and bio files, I only need the white text presenting the characters of the SHIELD Personnel Files like this example:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5pNj9KDI...e+Avengers_+Clint+Barton+personnel+file+1.jpg

I have already the files of Clint Barton, Phil Coulson and Natasha Romanoff.

I need Nick Fury, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Maria Hill, Dr. Bruce Banner, Thor, Agent Sitwell and Loki.

You can take pictures, screen-captures, or write the text, I don't care how I have it.. PM me.

A very big thank you in advance.

I was about to say I would screencap for you, but then I realized with how old my computer is it probably can't play bluray in the first place. However, I'm curious... since you said you don't have the bluray's would you be interested in scans of the bonus material inserted in the Phase 1 boxset?

Thank you iammattie, but I've just discovered few minutes ago we can renamed the extension of an iTune file to a RAR, and extract all elements of the file.

So, I have all the texts I needed!

In fact, I have the french version of the blu-ray, and in it, you haven't the hidden bonus SHIELD - Personnel Files, and the Josh Wedon commentary.
It's the same thing with the Iron Man 2 blu-ray: you have only the Disc 1, and not the Disc 2 which contains other bonus.

But..! I'm interested to know what is written on the black lines of the files of the props given with the Phase One, so if you can help with that. :D

I've been trying to figure out those lines myself! The set came with some decoder prop, but for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out how to use it.

Glad iammattie can help, and you were able to find the info on your own. Alas, I'm still rocking DVDs instead of Blurays.

Eventually I'll get around to buying a Bluray player, and then replace all my MCU DVDs with the Blurays (mainly for the One Shots).

The blurays are definitely worth it. I'd invest in a PS3 as an affordable means to a bluray player. Prices should be dropping now that the PS4 is here anyway.

Hmm, I think you must put it in a certain way to see what is written.

Here is a video, skip directly to 21:07 which show you how to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHn0ZkoBl18

I just pulled out the set and tried to decode the thing, and it turns out that the words covered in that section weren't crossed over. so I'm not sure if there actually is a way to read the blacked out lines

iammattie: Did you tried to go to www.battleofnewyork.net and put your password given with your keycard?

DIrishB:
There are a lot more bonus (and hidden bonus) on blu ray!
Be careful about the IM2 blu ray, the simple version has only one disc, where it exists a combo blu ray + dvd + digital with 2 blu ray discs.
The 3D versions have no additional bonus, so you can skip them (and the 3D for 2D movies are useless).

PS3 in Europe are at 200€ (around 270$) now, since the PS4 is released.
blu-ray/dvd/usb/divx player are around 70€ (around 95$) here.

Be careful about the PS4 (and the new xbox), the console is always connected (even if you haven't connected it with an ethernet cable.. Wifi power! lol) to big brother which see all you do on your console (if you put illegal videos or musics on it), and is not retroactive with PS3 games.

Yeah, I went to the site and all that's there is a Phase 2 trailer. Only "new" thing I got out of that was test footage for Ant Man (which look phenomenal) but I feel like I may be late on the draw seeing that.

Watched Iron Man-Hulk: Heroes United... nothing to do with the MCU.. and, really bad story and animation.

I liked Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk, etc.. but this one is an abomination.. even Iron Man Armored Adventures had better graphics and stories.

To confirm, it's not in the MCU, here are some examples:
- The new armor Tony is wearing is the Mark 6, but this armor is completely different from the Mark 6 in Iron Man 2 and the Avengers.
- Hulk's origins come from a Gamma Bomb, and not a Gamma Pulse Chair.
- Abomination's design is completely different from the Incredible Hulk movie.

Watched Iron Man-Hulk: Heroes United... nothing to do with the MCU.. and, really bad story and animation. I liked Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk, etc.. but this one is an abomination.. even Iron Man Armored Adventures had better graphics and stories. To confirm, it's not in the MCU, here are some examples: - The new armor Tony is wearing is the Mark 6, but this armor is completely different from the Mark 6 in Iron Man 2 and the Avengers. - Hulk's origins come from a Gamma Bomb, and not a Gamma Pulse Chair. - Abomination's design is completely different from the Incredible Hulk movie.

I was convinced it wasn't due to not being advertised as an MCU extension, but good to have confirmation. Thanks, Cap!

In the beginning of its advertising, I think there was the Avengers Initiative logo (which could incinuated that it can take place in the MCU), and some press which said the story was just after the Avengers movie.

In the beginning of its advertising, I think there was the Avengers Initiative logo (which could incinuated that it can take place in the MCU), and some press which said the story was just after the Avengers movie.

"Press" as in a newspaper referring to the events of Avengers in the film itself, or a real world article referring to it occurring after Avengers?

Either way, at best I think it can only be qualified as the inspired by canon, as opposed to official MCU canon. Sort of an attempt to ride the coat tails of Avengers success.

Oh I mean "press", as online websites relating this rumor.

I would put this animated movie on his own universe, as there is only the physical of Tony Stark and Hulk which are from the MCU..
Maybe the Agnostical Canon, but that's the best where it could feat.

Oh I mean "press", as online websites relating this rumor. I would put this animated movie on his own universe, as there is only the physical of Tony Stark and Hulk which are from the MCU.. Maybe the Agnostical Canon, but that's the best where it could feat.

Gotcha. Yeah I'd as fee about the agnostic canon classification, and I've only seen the trailer and some info relating to it.

Well, for the story, I could resume like this:

Two Hydra scientists have created a giant arc reactor, and they can't aliment it with a power plant, so they hire the Abomination to bring the Hulk, who could feed the arc reactor with his unlimited gamma energy.
Abomination and Hulk feed the Arc Reactor, but there is too much energy, and all explode.
Abomination escapes after being freed by the Hulk.
During this time, in the Stark Helicarrier, Tony Stark is trying his new armor, the Mark 6 (totally different of the movie one), which can deliver an EMP, against the Hulkbuster armor, driven by JARVIS.
JARVIS informs Stark that there was an explosion at a power plant near, and so Stark go see what's the problem.
Iron Man fights the Hulk at the power plant, without real reason.. and after some minutes stop and go see what the Hydra scientists were doing here.
The new entity, made of pure energy, named Zzzax, was created with the gamma radiations and the electricity of the power plant.
The Hydra scientists flee, and Iron Man and Hulk try to stop Zzzax.
They think they have destroy it, but Zzax hidden him in the Iron Man armor.
Iron Man and Hulk go to the Stark Helicarrier, and Zzzax go in the Mark 2 (which has the movie armor design) and feed on the giant Arc Reactor which power the helicarrier. Zzzax become stronger and eject Iron Man and Hulk.
They land on an abandonned cemetary, and fight a group of Wendigos, before to return on the helicarrier.
Iron Man has no more energy in his armor, and Hulk is blind.
Zzzax uses the energy of the helicarrier and the powerplant to rebuild the Arc Reactor.
Tony changes of armor for a new created one, the Mark 7 (the Mark 6 movie design), and Hulk wears the Hulkbuster.
They go fight again Zzzax. Hulk vs Zzzax, and Iron Man destroys his helicarrier.
The helicarrier crashed in a mountain, and Hulk destroys Zzzax, hiting him on the ground numerously.
Hulk and Iron Man watch the sun rising, and go eat. The end.
After credits scene: The two Hydra scientists come back to their headquarter to face the wrath of their chief... Red Skull (movie design one), who says the mission wasn't a failure, but the first step to elimitate Captain America and Iron Man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back