Marvel NOW "relaunch"

I'm enjoying Thor. I like the glimpses into the past and future and the concept of a god killer who attacks deities from all different mythologies.

E said:
I'm enjoying Thor. I like the glimpses into the past and future and the concept of a god killer who attacks deities from all different mythologies.

It's an incredible series and I love it.

xx-marvel-now-teaser.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea what these are supposed to be hints for...

I don't think anyone cares.

Avengers Arena hasn't killed off Cammi yet,
but they have killed off Darkhawk.
And the the guy said none of the deaths would be meaningless, but
his teenage version of the Falcon/Angel hybrid was killed by flying into the ceiling with no backstory what so ever.

I do like his Cammi writing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel's hype...er...I mean marketing department is really terrible. Teasing something that gives no real clue as to what it's teasing is counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time.

They decided that an all-female group would be best off called "X-Men"?

I'll check that out and be very cautious with my expectations.

Here's what Aaron said of the series on his Facebook fan page:

"This is Thanos: Year One, basically. Or really, Thanos: The Wonder Years, since it plays out over several of his early years. So no, this is for the most part set in the past. Though we will get a glimpse of the present."

More on this at CBR.

Last edited:
Meh. I guess this will be a good TPB to have on shelves when the guardians of the galaxy movie comes out but I'm not interested.

Yeah, I'm not really interested either. I really don't care for most of Aaron's work, and I've never been that interested in Thanos either.

The only time I ever found Thanos interesting is when it was revealed he was a Skrull in Universe X (?).

Yeah, I'm not really interested either. I really don't care for most of Aaron's work, and I've never been that interested in Thanos either.

The only time I ever found Thanos interesting is when it was revealed he was a Skrull in Universe X (?).

His Wolverine and the X-Men is really good and his Thor is pretty epic, but I'm also the only person who couldn't get into Scalped.

I've enjoyed everything I've read by him. But I never his Hulk issues and I have not gotten to Scalp, though I want to give it a shot.

Latest posts

Back