Marvel NOW "relaunch"

Protector? I'm trying to remember where I've seen that symbol on his chest.

It was a joke.

i know, that wasn't a "ugh what's wrong with you!" eye roll of disgust, it was a "heh, you got me with your silly little joke" eye roll & smirk.

If you notice, the emoticon even gives a half smile after he/she/it rolls his/her/its eyes.

That's all.

Return of the Teasers!

1347036998.jpg

1346948984.jpg

1346863498.jpg

1347030310.jpg

Wow, I really couldn't care less about these teasers.

Just go ahead and tell me what you're trying to sell me, guys.

Zombipanda said:
Wow, I really couldn't care less about these teasers.

Just go ahead and tell me what you're trying to sell me, guys.

Ugh, agreed.

Whomever it was that came up with a marketing strategy consisting of not telling the consumer what you are selling should be fired.

And the Hulk armor reason revealed:

"Waid did, however, speak about his desire to stay away from established villains initially on his new "Indestructible Hulk" title, and he addressed the Hulk's new odd armor. Apparently it is there to keep Bruce Banner from being pants-less when he "de-Hulks.""

And the Hulk armor reason revealed:

"Waid did, however, speak about his desire to stay away from established villains initially on his new "Indestructible Hulk" title, and he addressed the Hulk's new odd armor. Apparently it is there to keep Bruce Banner from being pants-less when he "de-Hulks.""

That...might be the dumbest reason they could have come up with.

So Uncanny X-Force will end in December with issue #35, which will be Remender's last as well. Looks like that Killers teaser fits for this more & more.

Also, while talking about the title, it will be nice that all 35 issues will have been by Remender and really fit into one giant story. There better be an Omnibus for this.

Latest posts

Back