Marvel NOW "relaunch"

The Fantastic Four/FF stuff looks terrible. I hate the 90s style masthead on Fantastic Four.

Blah. I hate it already.

Finally, me and E agree on something.

It was bound to happen. You hate everything.

That Fantastic Four cover is really grinding my gears. I hate how Invisible Woman looks. I hate Bagley's art. Gah.

It's mostly that this book has been so good for so long and now it will be terrible. This is a fact.

Looks like you won't be reading Captain America for a while either, E.

REMENDER, ROMITA JR. SEND "CAPTAIN AMERICA" TO DIMENSION Z

1344604085.jpg

And also:

SPURRIER, HUAT BRING A LEGION TO "X-MEN LEGACY"

1344605995.jpg

I don't think I would not read a book just because JRJR is on it. But I would be more likely to stop reading it if it gets mediocre storywise.

These announcements are bumming me out. They're screwing up my favorite books.

I am interested in almost all of these.

Oh god, the codpiece...

Bet you didn't know there actually is a villain named Codpiece from an issue of Doom Patrol (in the 70s). Oddly enough, Grant Morrison didn't write that issue.

255254-116487-codpiece_large.jpg

When Codpiece was in high school he asked one of the most popular girls out on a date. The girl, not knowing what excuse to give him told him she couldn't go out with him because he wasn't "big enough." This surprised him. He han no idea how she could know about his lack of endowment. It turns out she did, in fact mean that he wasn't tall enough. Codpiece started becoming more sensitive to the issue of his "manhood's" small size.

Codpiece, built a robotic suit, complete with a transforming weapon in jutting out from his groin area. The weapon (a self-made codpiece) included several gadgets such as a spring-loaded boxing glove, an intimidating drill, giant scissors, an ultra sound emitter and a rocket firing canon.

source:Comicvine

Last edited:
****. NO. LAND? WHY?

I forgot he existed, and now he's drawing Iron Man? One of the only 616 books I read? **** me. I hate his "art" SO MUCH, you guys.

I like Immonen enough and am intrigued enough by the concept to check out X-Men.

I like Remender and Cassaday so I'm definitely on board for Uncanny Avengers.

Iron Man will probably be worth a look.

I don't really care anything about Thor. I'll look into it but I'm not expecting much from it.

#2 cover to All New X-Men connects to #1 and also reveals Storm switches sides after AvX:

all-new-x-men-1-2_02.jpg

Also some variants for Fantastic Four #1 (By Dave Johnson) and X-Men: Legacy #1 (By Kaaree Andrews):

marvelnowfantasticfourvar_02.jpg

xmenlg2012001dc21_02.jpg

Those are some pretty sweet covers.

Unfortunately other than Hickman writing a huge Avengers opus nothing here really screams buy me to me.

Someone please change the Fantastic Four masthead before it's too late.

Skottie Young Baby character variant awesomeness:

All-New X-Men
AllNewX-CYMK.jpg

A+X
AplusX-1-Skottie-cover.jpg

Deadpool
DeadpoolBaby-CYMK.jpg

Fantastic Four
FanFour-Baby-CYMK.jpg

Hulk
hulk-baby-cymk.jpg

Iron Man