Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 News

How? Invisible woman is in trailer showing powers fusion with Iron Man
Human Torch is also confirmed. But it is still possible for something to happen during the making of the game.

Even then, I have not heard of any F4 licensing problems.

Last edited:
Human Torch is also confirmed. But it is still possible for something to happen during the making of the game.

Even then, I have not heard of any F4 licensing problems.

That is true. I was thinking they couldn't or be sued for "wrongful advertisement" or what ever it's called.

Last edited:
Where did you hear that? Was this recent?

It's very old

back when MUA had first come out, people became worried about a number of characters availability because of trademark deals

The Hulk and Punisher were being used by THQ which prevented them from being in MUA, they did get Hulk back now as evident by his inclusion in the DLC.

just after the game came out Marvel sold videogame rights of characters to Take2 studios (Fantastic Four, and Ghost Rider) and SEGA (Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor). People became worried that these characters would be absent from an impending sequel.

But with Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man being shown in the trailers these worries are more or less put to rest

So did I.

I found it amusing that he was on fire underwater.

The little things.

That was what I was going to say.

Anyway, it looks like the story is going to involve doom. Maybe Mr. Fantastic is just kidnapped by him or something?

Last edited:
That was what I was going to say.

Anyway, it looks like the story is going to involve doom. Maybe Mr. Fantastic is just kidnapped by him or something?

Actually, since the first part of the game is based off on Secret War it's probably Von Bardas ruling Latveria at the start especially considering how the last game ended.

So did I.

I found it amusing that he was on fire underwater.

The little things.

:lol: Reminds me of futurama when Zoidbergs underwater house burnt down

"how did that happen"

Then bender picks up his cigar "ah that's where i left my cigar"

"THAT JUST RAISES MORE QUESTIONS"

:lol::lol:

I used Human Torch quite a bit, especially in the Atlantis level.
I actually finished the entire Ultimate Alliance with Fantastic Four, rotating Black Panther (that black ex-boyfriend of mom's), Spider-Man (the annoying uncle), Daredevil (the lawyer) and Doc Strange (the family doctor... of occult!) so I wasn't implying they were useless.

I just have relatively mixed feelings about how they were used. They were virtual non-players in the storyline --- the X-Men have significant involvement in the Mephisto and Arcade stages, yet the 4 are almost unacknowledged in terms of their acquaintance with The Skrulls and Galactus and Doctor Doom --- and their voice actors (especially Reed and Sue) kinda stank.

I was horribly disappointed that Reed and Doom said nothing to each other in the final confrontation.

My third time through the game was with the F4 and I never changed out a character. I was devoted to playing it as a 'F4 storyline.' And it is surprising how little they get referenced. The Skrulls and Doom should have been musts.

I was horribly disappointed that Reed and Doom said nothing to each other in the final confrontation.

My third time through the game was with the F4 and I never changed out a character. I was devoted to playing it as a 'F4 storyline.' And it is surprising how little they get referenced. The Skrulls and Doom should have been musts.
Exactly my problem.

All he had to say was, "Lo you shall fight my archenemies, the Fantastic Four!" yet deigning to notice that they were fighting the um, Fantastic Four.

You have to understand that they needed to make the game accessible to most of the characters, and it probably would take too much time to program alternative dialogue for every possible outcome. It's a huge process making a game and things like that can be easily over looked

You have to understand that they needed to make the game accessible to most of the characters, and it probably would take too much time to program alternative dialogue for every possible outcome. It's a huge process making a game and things like that can be easily over looked
That's understandable, I know.

But I fail to see how important it was to give Ben Grimm custom dialogue with The Vision, and Reed Richards get custom dialogue with Hank...

...yet still not give Doctor Doom the opportunity to speak directly to his MORTAL ENEMIES. All FOUR of them, for Christ's sakes.

That's understandable, I know.

But I fail to see how important it was to give Ben Grimm custom dialogue with The Vision, and Reed Richards get custom dialogue with Hank...

...yet still not give Doctor Doom the opportunity to speak directly to his MORTAL ENEMIES. All FOUR of them, for Christ's sakes.

Well they did do custom dialog scattered early on, but I'm guessing the last level was the last thing they worked on and it probably was crunch time

Latest posts

Back